Author Topic: Lynn to go North????  (Read 3075 times)

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
Lynn to go North????
« on: May 24, 2018, 07:49:16 AM »
The breaking news is that Nuneaton have gone under, and 1 off 3 clubs will be moved to the NPL, the 3 clubs concerned are Halesowen,
Coalville,  and Kings Lynn.

wack

• Steve Jackson
    • View Profile
Re: Lynn to go North????
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 08:18:29 AM »
Where does this info come from?

Blue Moon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 09:54:32 AM »
I'd guess that until this is confirmed one way or the other, due to travelling times and home locations it could effect which players would want to sign for us
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2018, 10:13:25 AM »
Check a Nuneaton website, I think the main site has been shut down.

LinnetsSoccer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2018, 11:14:51 AM »
Hope we don't get moved leagues as I was looking forward to the AFC R&D match - Grissles could get reacquainted with Ryan Robbins.

SamsDad

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2018, 11:16:31 AM »
Hope we don't get moved leagues as I was looking forward to the AFC R&D match - Grissles could get reacquainted with Ryan Robbins.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hopefully we can stay where we are, some good matches I am definetly looking forward to watching!

Come on you linnetttsssss!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2018, 11:24:03 AM »

It would be my pleasure, not met him since he threatened me.  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
"If a window was broken or a drain was blocked up, someone was certain to say that Grissles had come in the night and done it, and when the key of the store-shed was lost, the whole farm was convinced that Grissles had thrown it down the well. Curiously enough, they went on believing this even after

wack

• Steve Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2018, 12:46:45 PM »
The website is down while they revert everything back to Nuneaton borough I think.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2018, 01:33:50 PM »
Their Pitchero subscription has expired. Forum is still running
http://forums.footballwebpages.co.uk/nuneaton

multilevel

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2018, 01:37:29 PM »
The breaking news is that Nuneaton have gone under, and 1 off 3 clubs will be moved to the NPL, the 3 clubs concerned are Halesowen,
Coalville,  and Kings Lynn.
Would make more sense if it were Hednesford, Coalville or King's Lynn. The first two already have NPL teams quite close to them so hopefully it would be one of them which would move.

wack

• Steve Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2018, 03:54:05 PM »
Someone on tony kempster site suggested that the fa may reprieve gainsborough or promote one further from our level to fill the gap if nuneaton collapse :dontknow:

multilevel

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2018, 05:30:55 PM »
Someone on tony kempster site suggested that the fa may reprieve gainsborough or promote one further from our level to fill the gap if nuneaton collapse :dontknow:
Bound to be a reprieve for Gainsborough. Historically reprieves have been handed out unless they've previously said they would relegate the bottom club (Gainsborough had two clubs below them).

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2018, 09:40:23 PM »
So, if Gainsborough are retrieved they go into North and Lynn stay in Central!

Going North again would been absolute disaster. They don't play football, more like rugby - hooligans!
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

multilevel

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2018, 12:58:32 PM »
So, if Gainsborough are retrieved they go into North and Lynn stay in Central!

Going North again would been absolute disaster. They don't play football, more like rugby - hooligans!
Nuneaton disappearing is likely to move Gainsborough out of the Northern Premier League Premier Division into the National League North, leaving a gap in NPL Premier which needs to be filled by (probably) one of Hednesford, Coalville or King's Lynn moving out of Central.

Gap in Central likely to be filled by Banbury moving from Southern Premier.

Gap in Southern Premier to be filled by Hayes & Yeading perhaps.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2018, 02:10:06 PM »
Being more central countrywise Coalville would be a more obvious choice. However, when have FA  taken the sensible route?
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.