Author Topic: Season tickets.  (Read 4566 times)

Linnet1993

• View Profile
Re: Season tickets.
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2018, 07:43:21 PM »
:laughcry: Could you get anymore negative if you tried Grissles?

Nothing has been confirmed so why start this all again for the umpteenth time.

First time actually,I have not mentioned before prices rising next season, :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

How many times last season?

I see you’ve already stated on two other forums that these prices are set in stone.

I haven't stated that they are set in stone on any forum, but nobody from the club has moved to deny it?  :dontknow:

‘So season tickets WILL remain the same next season’ ?????

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2018, 07:59:14 PM »
:laughcry: Could you get anymore negative if you tried Grissles?

Nothing has been confirmed so why start this all again for the umpteenth time.

First time actually,I have not mentioned before prices rising next season, :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

How many times last season?

I see you’ve already stated on two other forums that these prices are set in stone.

I haven't stated that they are set in stone on any forum, but nobody from the club has moved to deny it?  :dontknow:

‘So season tickets WILL remain the same next season’ ?????

From what I have been told, no the season ticket prices will stay the same next season!
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

LUFC1992KLFC

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2018, 09:43:07 PM »
I am the best looking kings Lynn fan
Well no one from the club has moved to deny it

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2018, 09:51:37 PM »

I am the most loyal fan but no one from the club has moved to deny it!  :laughcry:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2018, 09:53:31 PM »
Grissles is the grumpiest fan and nobody would move to deny it!

:laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :glum: :glum: :glum: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2018, 10:06:23 PM »
Grissles is the grumpiest fan and nobody would move to deny it!

:laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :glum: :glum: :glum: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Guess how much I care, at least my money was earned by honest toil, and people trust the word of a conman over mine, just says it all really, I will carry on moaning from afar, will catch whatever away games I can, and yes still hope for promotion. Linnet through and through, if people don't like me that is their problem not mine, I am not the one getting my knickers in a twist about one fan! Always about for a chat, just not at the club, I don't follow blindly!  :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

LUFC1992KLFC

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2018, 10:36:37 PM »
Not sure folks dislike you

They, like me, probably dislike your negative approach to your campaigning.

If you could offer constructive critique  rather than negative spin maybe just maybe we could listen.

Anti everyone and everything will not engage anyone

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2018, 10:37:12 PM »

You must be better looking than your brother then?  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2018, 07:32:20 AM »
Not sure folks dislike you

They, like me, probably dislike your negative approach to your campaigning.

If you could offer constructive critique  rather than negative spin maybe just maybe we could listen.

Anti everyone and everything will not engage anyone

Of course I engage with people,I actually engaged with Mr Cleeve himself for a good half an hour at an away game,missed most of the first half in fact,but to no avail. Plenty of promise,but no follow up? :dontknow:

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2018, 11:26:04 AM »
Griss I would assume that the fans expectation would be min of play-offs once again. 

Talking to a couple of people who had the ‘Plessure’ of Clark at Stamford. The guy promised a lot but delivered very little.  Always banging on about Playing the game on the floor but having to witness very much route one football.

The opening few games of the season will give us a good insight into what style will be used.

As I said on another post, writing him off already based on a conversation with a couple of people at a club he was manager at 8 years ago! Fair enough, at least we know where you stand on the new manager.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2018, 01:44:47 PM »
No flies on you Paul. Just have to call it as you see it.  Maybe you consider Clark a good replacement for Culverhouse, I don’t.

Anyway I am sure the new man is on the phone and arranging meetings with a selective amount of players as we speak.  Lot of hard work for him to do in piecing together a new squad.  No time for relaxing... hey Paul ?

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2018, 01:51:20 PM »
I don’t know if Clark will be a good replacement for Ian. None of us do. I just find it strange people are writing him off without giving him a chance!! For the record he probably won’t have been my choice however we need to back him and give him a chance. You obviously won’t, your choice. Myself and many others will.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2018, 02:26:55 PM »
I think many feel after Culverhouse we needed to keep the momentum going. This appointment does not appear to sit well with some of the players. Can you wonder that some of us fans feel the same ?

Personally I think it is poor appointment by Stephen Cleeve, but I guess he has total faith in his own judgment.  I guess we will see pretty soon.

I would love to see Clark make a real stellar signing say in the next 7 days to really make a statement.

Wingwizzard

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2018, 02:53:39 PM »
Well the bottom line is he is the new  manager like it or not - I don't think we will see any signings till the end of June start of July as players wont commit  in case a better offer comes along so we will just have to go along with it all, and just talk about what we would do if were the manager. at this present time we don't even know what league we will be  never dull at Lynn is it .

TonyM

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2018, 03:00:46 PM »
I would love to see Clark make a real stellar signing say in the next 7 days to really make a statement.

I guess we all look for different things but that's the last thing I want from our new manager.  For me the jury is still very much out on whether Clark can truly build on what IC did last year or if we are going back to where the club was 18 months ago (but with a more expectant fan base) and starting again.  I would be happier to see half a dozen of last years squad confirmed as staying and then Clark adding a few more to strengthen / replace those who do decide to go.  As for 'stellar signings', I think at our level they are just as likely to blow up in everyone's face than come good so would rather see the budget put to better use across the squad.