Author Topic: they are on the move this time Pedro it seems  (Read 3072 times)

Mick

• View Profile
Re: they are on the move this time Pedro it seems
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2018, 07:52:22 AM »
The line up along the A17 on a Saturday morning and a Tuesday evening. Enjoy!!!

Tractor, caravan, lorry, caravan, lorry, Ian Culverhouse, white van, car, tractor, lorry, Alex Street, car, lorry, combine harvester, Simon Lappin

Paulos

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2018, 11:12:41 AM »
Would be sad if it happened, although I might have less heart attacks next season every time the defence played the ball back to the goalkeeper if we get a new one that can kick the ball!  :laughcry:

Hoping the club can get king to stay, i think we've not seen the best of him yet & playing alongside gash & a big goalscorer would be a good base to mould your team around i'd say

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2018, 11:43:08 AM »
Maybe the extra money will help overcome the odd delay

Loughborough Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2018, 07:43:54 PM »
So as it stands we only have one player confirmed for next season,Ryan Fryatt? :dontknow:

Clunan
Fryatt
Hawkins
Jarvis
Hilliard
Frary

all under contract

But Street is under contract? :dontknow:  So as it stands Fryatt is the only player confirmed as staying? :dontknow:

Thatís if the rumoured missed/delayed payments last year didnít invalidate the contract.

Stan

• "Supporters, not Customers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2018, 10:04:48 AM »
Facts:
Culverhouse has left KLTFC and joined Grantham
Simon Clark and Sam Gaughran appointed as new KLTFC management team
Simon Lappin has left
Cameron Norman has joined Oxford Utd
Ryan Fryatt has signed a new deal.

Everything else: fake news!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2018, 10:20:13 AM »
Spot on again Stan.   

What about Mettam n Siddons ?

Stan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2018, 10:24:22 AM »
Facts:
Simon Lappin has left
Leon Mettam and Tom Siddons have left

Thanks Mallard

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2018, 10:35:29 AM »
Facts:
Simon Lappin has left

Thanks Mallard

Fake news Stan? Got the inside track have you? Apart from the management team we have one player confirmed, and progress on pitch maintenance! Apart from that we are being treated like mushrooms again, kept in the dark and fed on bull****! Teams up and down the country announcing players and season ticket prices etc? We know nothing?  :dontknow:
"If a window was broken or a drain was blocked up, someone was certain to say that Grissles had come in the night and done it, and when the key of the store-shed was lost, the whole farm was convinced that Grissles had thrown it down the well. Curiously enough, they went on believing this even after

Stan

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2018, 10:55:55 AM »
Facts:
Simon Lappin has left

Thanks Mallard

Fake news Stan? Got the inside track have you? Apart from the management team we have one player confirmed, and progress on pitch maintenance! Apart from that we are being treated like mushrooms again, kept in the dark and fed on bull****! Teams up and down the country announcing players and season ticket prices etc? We know nothing?  :dontknow:

I'm baffled Griss: I provide a list of factual occurrences in relation to the club and state that all other stories regarding players are fake news.   I can't see how you can disagree with what I have said Griss, as you say yourself: "We know nothing" (well, apart from the facts that I have listed) and some are filling that "nothing" with fake news. I also can't see how listing what everyone knows to be factually true is having "the inside track." No one has the inside track and until such time as we are informed of facts we should try to be positive and optimistic.

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2018, 01:53:56 PM »
Metts would have gone anyway he never set the world on fire at Lynn

Blue Moon

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2018, 02:11:24 PM »
I'm sure I read somewhere that the manager went on holiday immediately after his announcement as manager so we're not going to get any definite news about new players or goers and stayers until he returns and gets started with the job.
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2018, 08:39:12 PM »
Facts:
Simon Lappin has left

Thanks Mallard

I'm baffled Griss: I provide a list of factual occurrences in relation to the club and state that all other stories regarding players are fake news.   I can't see how you can disagree with what I have said Griss, as you say yourself: "We know nothing" (well, apart from the facts that I have listed) and some are filling that "nothing" with fake news. I also can't see how listing what everyone knows to be factually true is having "the inside track." No one has the inside track and until such time as we are informed of facts we should try to be positive and optimistic.

You can only categorically state that everything else is fake news if you have been told that it is fake news! With nothing at all coming from the club how come you can state things for certain? Or is Mr Cleeve saving all official announcements for the FOTL agm, perhaps the end of the season presentations will take place at the same time?  :dontknow:
"If a window was broken or a drain was blocked up, someone was certain to say that Grissles had come in the night and done it, and when the key of the store-shed was lost, the whole farm was convinced that Grissles had thrown it down the well. Curiously enough, they went on believing this even after

Stan

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2018, 08:52:53 PM »
Facts:
Simon Lappin has left

Thanks Mallard

You can only categorically state that everything else is fake news if you have been told that it is fake news! With nothing at all coming from the club how come you can state things for certain? Or is Mr Cleeve saving all official announcements for the FOTL agm, perhaps the end of the season presentations will take place at the same time?  :dontknow:

Griss: all I've stated for certain is what we know for certain in relation to players. Some said that Gash was leaving and that Pedro has left; there are rumours about others but I'm not interested in rumours only facts. I prefer to comment on facts not rumours. If Pedro has definitely left then I will put in my two penneth worth but until then what's the point in commenting on the speculations of others?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2018, 09:28:04 PM »
So what you are saying is that we should only discuss things that we have be told by the club? That would make for very limited discussion?  Will people be turning up to the first home game not knowing how much it will cost to get in, not knowing what food or drink is available, will there be stewards? Looking at what we know to be fact, Ryan Fryatt will be playing on a great new pitch alone, cheered on by Simon and Sam.  :scarf: :scarf:

Blue Moon

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2018, 09:54:42 PM »
When does the new season start ? Tomorrow? The day after? Blooming heck the dust has barely settled from the end of last season yet.
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't