Author Topic: they are on the move this time Pedro it seems  (Read 3860 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: they are on the move this time Pedro it seems
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2018, 10:04:36 PM »
When does the new season start ? Tomorrow? The day after? Blooming heck the dust has barely settled from the end of last season yet.

I was always of the opinion that the new season starts when the old one finishes, by that time clubs know what league they will be in, and this is when most clubs at the very least announce season ticket prices, and do things like early bird deals? Then you get occasional announcements to keep the fans informed and interested, we have got nothing!
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2018, 10:18:15 PM »
Mainly seems to be you whos worried Grissles? Seems like most other people are willing to await news once the club has anything to announce.

Clark been on holiday so once hes back well start getting player news.

Pitch is being done and weve got a decent friendly v Norwich plus the mini tournament.

Dont panic!

Paulos

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2018, 11:07:12 PM »
When does the new season start ? Tomorrow? The day after? Blooming heck the dust has barely settled from the end of last season yet.

I was always of the opinion that the new season starts when the old one finishes, by that time clubs know what league they will be in,

I Thought we were having to wait until next weekend for this to be confirmed, probably hence why any such announcements that you are expecting haven't been coming out yet??

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2018, 11:10:23 PM »
Mainly seems to be you whos worried Grissles? Seems like most other people are willing to await news once the club has anything to announce.

Clark been on holiday so once hes back well start getting player news.

Pitch is being done and weve got a decent friendly v Norwich plus the mini tournament.

Dont panic!

I'm not panicking Paul,merely making points for discussion,but the best way to stop rumour being discussed and put to bed is to inform people? Some people like to plan ahead,and have a limited budget,so to them the earlier season ticket prices are released the better? And if Mr Cleeve does offer an early bird incentive then all the better. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2018, 08:47:35 AM »
With the first pre-season friendly announced as Norwich City at in early July, does anyone know when the players will be returning for pre-season training ?  I guess it would be around 2 weels prior to the this first game, so mid June, maybe  ?

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2018, 11:07:34 AM »
That's good Adam. Hopefully start hearing some player news in next day or so then.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2018, 12:00:07 PM »
I am sure when the signings/departures start in earnest then there is a certain members on here who will have the info PDQ

Squire of Langham

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2018, 07:09:17 PM »
Gash and Blake-Tracey now confirmed.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2018, 07:34:35 PM »
Squire.... how come you got the news out before Paul and Adam, they are the ones normally in the know.

Blue Moon

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2018, 07:44:57 PM »
Come on Simon, you've already had 3 days in the job, what's the starting line up and what formation will you be playing for the Norwich friendly
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2018, 07:57:16 PM »
Bl00dy hell Blue give the guy a chance.  I would settle for when Trainning starts