Author Topic: 2018/19 Entry & Season Tickets Prices  (Read 2317 times)

Harry the Painter

2018/19 Entry & Season Tickets Prices
« on: June 04, 2018, 10:31:31 AM »
https://www.kltown.co.uk/single-post/2018/06/04/Season-Ticket-Prices-2018-19 Read the clubs announcement here.

Category  ‘A’ fixtures: FA Cup/ FA Trophy – TBC.

Category ‘B’ fixtures:  Adults: Seating or standing - £13:00

Concessions: Seating or standing - £11:00

16 and 17 year olds and students: Seating and standing:  - £8:00

Under 16’s  : Seating and standing – FREE

Season Tickets:             Adults - £260:00

Concessions - £220:00

16/17 years and students - £150:00

LUFC1992KLFC

• View Profile
Re: 2018/19 Entry & Season Tickets Prices
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 01:20:45 PM »
Winners and losers.
I win as my 15 yr old son is now FREE. This is a good move to catch young supporters. Probably means more supporters are able to attend with their teenagers also. May be before they both/all stayed at home! A parent/grandparent/ youth coach/teacher can now attend with as many under 16's as feels fit without cost!!! (unless I miss any small print)

Season ticket price differential does seem minimal for some. However if you take up the "extras" you would be on a winner.

Not sure how many are impacted by season ticket price. How many holders are there? Probably those who do take up a season ticket are the kind of supporters who DO attend reserve games.

Last season I looked at admission prices across various leagues. Lynn were more expensive than average if you atteneded on your own. In many cases were cheaper "all up" if you had an under 11. 11-17 yr olds were comparable. As were other concessions.

As I start, winners and lossers. To me the move looks positive in the long run.

If I was to make a wish, is that other revenue channels are exploited. Thus keeping prices at same level next term.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 01:54:15 PM »
I don't get the moans about admission prices.   

Last year it was 12 quid and people were by and large pleased with the entertainment value on offer......  That takes care of that.

Now lets look at this year....

We now are told we are going to have a decent surface to play on.

We need to recruit X number of players.....which is going to cost.

Last year's players will be wanting/expecting increase in their remuneration received.

New manager but an increase as we also have an assistant manager..  so big increase in costs there.

I'm sure there are other increases that needed to be factored as well.

The one thing I am unsure about is..... Does Simon Clark really need an assistant at this level.... What will Sam do ?  Unless he is just bringing bought in for his connection at Peterborough.  I would suggest that money could be spent better elsewhere.

Just my thoughts people will, im sure think differently.

Over to you Stan

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 02:10:32 PM »
Will this lead to an increase in unsupervised under 16s? :dontknow:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUFC1992KLFC

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2018, 02:36:00 PM »
is this an issue?
I attended 100's of Lynn games, home and away before I was 16

Nigel nigle

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2018, 04:50:36 PM »
No problem from me Paid £13 last year and will pay £13 this year

Stan

• "Supporters, not Customers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2018, 06:26:45 PM »

Last year it was 12 quid and people were by and large pleased with the entertainment value on offer......  That takes care of that.

Last year's players will be wanting/expecting increase in their remuneration received.

New manager but an increase as we also have an assistant manager..  so big increase in costs there.

The one thing I am unsure about is..... Does Simon Clark really need an assistant at this level.... What will Sam do ?  Unless he is just bringing bought in for his connection at Peterborough.  I would suggest that money could be spent better elsewhere.

Over to you Stan

You're quite right Mallard: some will "think differently." I remember Gris giving me hell when I defended the ticket price increase last season. He's been a bit quiet on this topic so far this season.
Over to you Gris?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2018, 06:45:06 PM »

Over to you Stan

You're quite right Mallard: some will "think differently." I remember Gris giving me hell when I defended the ticket price increase last season. He's been a bit quiet on this topic so far this season.
Over to you Gris?

Thanks Stan, I actually think that it is farcical that the only way Mr Cleeve knows how to get money is too take it direct from the fans, apart from playing budget the clubs outgoings have hardly changed, and as for the pitch being relaid was that not in the budget two years ago? And I think the 1000s taken from the play offs would go a long way to paying for the pitch!
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2018, 06:57:29 PM »
Some changes Griss.  2 less clubs so that nearly a 10% downturn in home games.
Last season we had the added advantage of 2 lucrative play off games.  This season if we win the League  or disaster wise we finish outside the top 5 then we won’t see that income

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2018, 07:05:04 PM »
Lucrative home game against Norwich coming up, ground should be heaving at £10 entry, that money should more than compensate for losing two league games? With the right marketing and advertising it should be packed, let's hope they have learned from the Slough game and found a way to get people in quicker, also making sure they have enough stock in bars and burger stands?

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2018, 07:11:02 PM »
Fair point re the Norwich game, should be a good few Norwich fans coming to their first game of the season.

As for beverages I’m sure Tesco’s will stock up on multi packs for the game.
Let’s home Stephen can get a sponsor in who will be of a level to stick in 30/40k for the season.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2018, 08:08:15 PM »
If a decent sponsor was in the offing then I don't think the price would have gone up, even with the successful season last season I think we will struggle to attract a big sponsor? I have my £3000 ready to put in a late bid for shirt sponsor.  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2018, 04:06:38 PM »
" Reserve and youth team admission will remain at last year’s levels."
So if you are between 12 and 15 it is free to watch the first team and £2 to watch the reserves
That can't be right   :banghead;
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2018, 04:46:18 PM »
Doesn’t affect me as I always sit it the stand.

Only thing that I don’t understand is the lack in of discount in season tickets. Surely the club would rather have cash up front at the start of the season?

Loughborough Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2018, 07:05:18 PM »
Doesn’t affect me as I always sit it the stand.

Only thing that I don’t understand is the lack in of discount in season tickets. Surely the club would rather have cash up front at the start of the season?

You’s think so. About £230 would seen reasonable.