Author Topic: 2018/19 Entry & Season Tickets Prices  (Read 2052 times)

Linnet1947

• View Profile
Re: 2018/19 Entry & Season Tickets Prices
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2018, 12:11:55 PM »
When Buster took over, he started publishing the annual accounts. Could Mr Cleeve do the same ?

Wingwizzard

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2018, 12:19:43 PM »
in my opinion  if you did that  and these showed what I would imagine  is A loss the Fans  might  be a lot more sympathetic

Rather than  Jumping on every error and cruifying him  .  how many fans  would part  with  230 k  to get back 153

just to amuse  700 people on a Saturday  -    answer none

LUFC1992KLFC

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2018, 12:23:48 PM »
Well,  stimulated some good thoughts.
I forgot things such as 50/50 probably 200 a game.
Players based on average 300 week for 13 players over the season. Bench made up of reserves on expenses.

Match sponsor last season was 600 x 21 = 12.6k

Refreshments, I guessed probably sell 250 drinks of various types average of 2 @ 50% profit

Not sure about VAT. We have to charge it because of turnover etc, This would be within our higher ticket price. However I believe we can reclaim any VAT cost on purchases.

I would guess lots of 2-3k profit/losses that we don't know.

If you have good cup runs (FA) you can win money. However that PROFIT can be lost in gate revenue of the rearranged league fixture. e.g. Hereford last year moved to mid week (I know it was their cup run but you get the gist)

I think my point of starting this part of debate was to highlight that no one is lining their pockets by raising prices. I would guess the thought process is to move closer to sustainability with the new price structure.

Otherwise you cut your cloth accordingly. 10 entry would = smaller budget, lesser manager, poorer facilities and so on.

Mr Cleeve as I see it is investing on the future. I guess if we don't hit business goals in set period things would have to be reversed.

I am no flag waver of any individual as this may seem. I just try and view things with realism. Playing one friendly v Norwich will not make us rich. It helps but no more.

LUFC1992KLFC

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2018, 12:26:00 PM »
If a Limited company they have to file accounts for the public to see.
I guess first set of Cleeve accounts due shortly

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2018, 12:29:05 PM »
Well,  stimulated some good thoughts.
I forgot things such as 50/50 probably 200 a game.
Players based on average 300 week for 13 players over the season. Bench made up of reserves on expenses.

Match sponsor last season was 600 x 21 = 12.6k

Refreshments, I guessed probably sell 250 drinks of various types average of 2 @ 50% profit

Not sure about VAT. We have to charge it because of turnover etc, This would be within our higher ticket price. However I believe we can reclaim any VAT cost on purchases.

I would guess lots of 2-3k profit/losses that we don't know.

If you have good cup runs (FA) you can win money. However that PROFIT can be lost in gate revenue of the rearranged league fixture. e.g. Hereford last year moved to mid week (I know it was their cup run but you get the gist)

I think my point of starting this part of debate was to highlight that no one is lining their pockets by raising prices. I would guess the thought process is to move closer to sustainability with the new price structure.

Otherwise you cut your cloth accordingly. 10 entry would = smaller budget, lesser manager, poorer facilities and so on.

Mr Cleeve as I see it is investing on the future. I guess if we don't hit business goals in set period things would have to be reversed.

I am no flag waver of any individual as this may seem. I just try and view things with realism. Playing one friendly v Norwich will not make us rich. It helps but no more.

We had the same facilities in the UCL and were paying 8,so nothing spent on facilities!  :dontknow:
"If a window was broken or a drain was blocked up, someone was certain to say that Grissles had come in the night and done it, and when the key of the store-shed was lost, the whole farm was convinced that Grissles had thrown it down the well. Curiously enough, they went on believing this even after

LUFC1992KLFC

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2018, 12:37:56 PM »
One of Buster legacy is he left a tidy ground.
Over time this will need to be maintained. No revenue = poorer facilities.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2018, 12:54:30 PM »
Having seen the comments of the Club President and well respected Football man on all things Kings Lynn, I do wonder what the future is for the Club under Mr Cleeve.

LUFC1992KLFC

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2018, 01:56:29 PM »
Excuse my ignorance, who is the President?
What has he said?

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2018, 03:22:33 PM »
If a Limited company they have to file accounts for the public to see.
I guess first set of Cleeve accounts due shortly

They have been out a while now, and where signed off by Mr Cleeve on the 22nd February 2018.