Author Topic: Action this week ?  (Read 2344 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
Re: Action this week ?
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2018, 09:16:20 AM »
Got more,  Pleasure, last night,  in watching Norfolk boy Robert Lambert become the Youngest British Speedway Champion , since Michael Lee.

:dontknow:

birch95

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2018, 01:45:58 PM »
Im sure behind the scenes the wheels are well and truly in motion, for myself the new management team has reignited my passion for the coming season :scarf: with some new additions on par or better than present,.. we will witness a very very good campaign...what better...the world cup in motion and frequent updates in the ylp/lynn news on players arriving..happy days :thanks:

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2018, 06:03:10 PM »
Well that has swelled the coffers?  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
Had to as you are not contributing anything apart from your two-penny-worth on this Forum.  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2018, 06:04:50 PM »

Got more,  Pleasure, last night,  in watching Norfolk boy Robert Lambert become the Youngest British Speedway Champion , since Michael Lee.

:dontknow:

:dontknow: :dirtbike: :dontknow:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2018, 07:04:02 PM »
Well that has swelled the coffers?  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
Had to as you are not contributing anything apart from your two-penny-worth on this Forum.  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Not my fault, I would love to contribute but Mr Cleeve put paid to that, so the only way I contribute now is my FOTL membership.  :dontknow:
It sure is nice when your propaganda machine is so dumb that it basically runs itself. Who needs reasons or explanations when your sheeple are happy to lie around bleating the latest soundbite?

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2018, 12:00:26 PM »
On The subject of action.   Are there any Ray Hall soccer schools planned for The kids summer Hols ?   Not sure what Ray's role is at the Club, or even if he is still involved.

Anyone ?