Author Topic: Action this week ?  (Read 2142 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
Re: Action this week ?
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2018, 09:16:20 AM »
Got more,  Pleasure, last night,  in watching Norfolk boy Robert Lambert become the Youngest British Speedway Champion , since Michael Lee.

:dontknow:

birch95

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2018, 01:45:58 PM »
Im sure behind the scenes the wheels are well and truly in motion, for myself the new management team has reignited my passion for the coming season :scarf: with some new additions on par or better than present,.. we will witness a very very good campaign...what better...the world cup in motion and frequent updates in the ylp/lynn news on players arriving..happy days :thanks:

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2018, 06:03:10 PM »
Well that has swelled the coffers?  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
Had to as you are not contributing anything apart from your two-penny-worth on this Forum.  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2018, 06:04:50 PM »

Got more,  Pleasure, last night,  in watching Norfolk boy Robert Lambert become the Youngest British Speedway Champion , since Michael Lee.

:dontknow:

:dontknow: :dirtbike: :dontknow:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2018, 07:04:02 PM »
Well that has swelled the coffers?  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
Had to as you are not contributing anything apart from your two-penny-worth on this Forum.  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Not my fault, I would love to contribute but Mr Cleeve put paid to that, so the only way I contribute now is my FOTL membership.  :dontknow:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2018, 12:00:26 PM »
On The subject of action.   Are there any Ray Hall soccer schools planned for The kids summer Hols ?   Not sure what Ray's role is at the Club, or even if he is still involved.

Anyone ?