Author Topic: World cup.  (Read 1715 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
World cup.
« on: June 12, 2018, 03:18:19 PM »
Just a shame that one of the biggest sporting events in the world could not used to draw people to the club, i'm sure that advertised and promoted properly it could be quite a draw. Throw in happy hour prices for the duration of the game, fire up the barbecue, big screen and way you go. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
Re: World cup.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 08:39:06 PM »
I shall log in again in 2 weeks, by then England will be home!!!

SamsDad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 03:49:43 PM »
Give it a rest Grissles.

I m pretty sure even if they did most would watch at their local or with family/friends.. Why don't you just find something else to moan about OR find some positives?!?!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 05:07:23 PM »
Give it a rest Grissles.

I m pretty sure even if they did most would watch at their local or with family/friends.. Why don't you just find something else to moan about OR find some positives?!?!

Actually goes to show we don't really have a football club, we have a football team, because nothing else ever happens apart from games!  :dontknow:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Moon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 05:54:10 PM »
And going on previous events I'd imagine if the club did put anything on you'd be standing at the entrance redirecting folk to the Napier lol
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2018, 06:11:43 PM »
And going on previous events I'd imagine if the club did put anything on you'd be standing at the entrance redirecting folk to the Napier lol

So because Mr Cleeve said I stood in the car park telling people to go to the Napier it must be true? As real as the planning permission on all of his plots of land?  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Blue Moon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2018, 06:28:35 PM »
Sorry, no, I didn't realise he'd said that, I was going purely on comments and messages you'd made on here and other clubs forums xx
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2018, 06:37:29 PM »
Sorry, no, I didn't realise he'd said that, I was going purely on comments and messages you'd made on here and other clubs forums xx

Loving the kisses, didn't realise you cared so much,but I have never stood anywhere and directed people to the Napier, I have always recommended local pubs and eateries to visiting teams as you cannot enter the ground until 13:30,this saved fans from sitting in the car park for a few hours.  :dontknow:

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2018, 08:01:26 PM »
Grissles, can you please rename this thread "Moan about Grissles" and start another about some other subject - such as "World Cup".
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2018, 08:42:16 PM »
Grissles, can you please rename this thread "Moan about Grissles" and start another about some other subject - such as "World Cup".

I was about to write,'could we return to the subject please?' :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2018, 10:44:03 PM »
Lynnsport run out of beer before half time?
Obviously everyone watched it at home... 

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2018, 11:44:37 PM »

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2018, 07:48:27 AM »
Never mind the beer, what about the result.

Tunisia 1 Kane 2

How far can we go ?

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2018, 09:24:36 PM »
If England progress, and i think they will, Lynn's match with Norwich on the Friday could clash with England in the K.O. Stages. England will play at 3.00pm or 7.00 pm. My choice will be the TV.