Author Topic: Craig Parker?  (Read 1048 times)

True Linnet

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Craig Parker?
« on: June 13, 2018, 10:22:13 AM »
I chatted to my friend yesterday, who is a current first team player. He confirmed that hes not sure if well be seeing Craig Parker again, in a Linnets shirt?

Given the outstanding performances of other individuals last season, I feel that he was somewhat an unsung hero. Im a massive fan of his combative and industrious style of play. His work rate is exceptional and 12 goals from a midfielder was a very healthy return.

Im interested to know if anyone else has heard any news of his situation?

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: Craig Parker?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 11:56:22 AM »
https://www.lynnnews.co.uk/sport/clark-urges-lynn-fans-to-be-patient-9001795/

Reading this, it says 4/5 new players coming in.  So If we are going with the same size squad as last year then wouldn't be surprised to see another departure, maybe Parker is the other departing.
That would make 5 so assume 5 would be coming in.

Be interesting to see who the 2 coming in this week are, and what positions they fill. Anyone heard of when the press release is coming this week.

I must say Clark has been very pro-active with the fans  in the press etc.  Get news out there of signings coming in.   I just hope he is not one of these managers who says one thing then doesn't deliver.

KES80

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 01:30:08 PM »
Yes True Linnet he is an important squad member......was on fire at the start of last season and helped provide a lot of the early goals and momentum. Be a shame to lose him, especially as negotiations for Cameron seem protracted and Michael Clunan may not be fully fit (has he recovered from the injury ?) at the start of next season.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018, 02:18:56 PM »
How old is Craig Parker ? He must be early 30's.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 05:10:28 PM »
He turned 32 last month