Author Topic: Fight Night at The Walks  (Read 2588 times)

Kevin Holland

• View Profile
Fight Night at The Walks
« on: June 20, 2018, 11:37:46 AM »
Other than it's on this Saturday and the doors open from 6:30pm,  does anyone know any more?  Prices?  bars etc?

Cheers in advance....

Make every day a Sun day.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: Fight Night at The Walks
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 12:02:31 PM »
Glad someone else knows about it,why so quiet on the advertising front? Always used to be well advertised,could be a money spinner?  :dontknow:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

LUFC1992KLFC

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 12:24:15 PM »
Its a Hero Gym event, not KLTFC
I guess the media comes from them.
However, opportunity to flush through the bar pipes!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 01:13:19 PM »

In years gone by it was advertised quite heavily at the ground as it generates a reasonable income,with our manager at one time actually being brave enough to step in the ring? Just a shame it seems to have been overlooked for publicity this year? :dontknow:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Kevin Holland

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2018, 02:08:19 PM »

Thank you, 
Make every day a Sun day.

Blue Moon

• Gloria Easthallfan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2018, 05:08:05 PM »

In years gone by it was advertised quite heavily at the ground as it generates a reasonable income,with our manager at one time actually being brave enough to step in the ring? Just a shame it seems to have been overlooked for publicity this year? :dontknow:

Yes, massive opportunity missed, could've been advertised all round the ground, at half time, maybe even an entry in the programme..... Doh, I forgot we're in close season and no ones been there for weeks
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2018, 05:22:51 PM »

Yes, massive opportunity missed, could've been advertised all round the ground, at half time, maybe even an entry in the programme..... Doh, I forgot we're in close season and no ones been there for weeks

Not many cars drive past,or people walk past,few posters on the fence wouldn't have gone amiss? I know it is not a football club event but the more people that attend the better it is for the club? :dontknow:

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2018, 06:28:28 PM »
Its clear that some people on this site do not read posts. It has already been said that this is not a KLTFC event. So think of something else to moan about.....

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2018, 06:37:33 PM »
Its clear that some people on this site do not read posts. It has already been said that this is not a KLTFC event. So think of something else to moan about.....

I am fully aware that it is not a KLTFC event,but when it has been held in the past the club actively pushed the event,as the more people that attend the more money the club makes! Or is that not the idea behind renting out the premises? :dontknow:

Southlinnet

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2018, 08:06:31 PM »
 :nilpoints:

Not to mention advertising it wouldn't have had much effect on people attending. Probably another 4 people turning up!  :sad:

Paddygray

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2018, 08:22:23 PM »

I am fully aware that it is not a KLTFC event,but when it has been held in the past the club actively pushed the event,as the more people that attend the more money the club makes! Or is that not the idea behind renting out the premises? :dontknow:
Any excuse you pest.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2018, 08:47:12 PM »

Any excuse you pest.

Nice of me to keep giving the other moaners something to moan about! :hello: Perhaps when I win the Euromillions I will buy the club, peoplewould liike me then? :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2018, 10:58:14 PM »
I could welcome people to the Grissles Oleary stadium,and charge extra to sit in the Jesus stand,with expensive drinks served in Flanagan's bar. Go back to Westlers burgers and cheap hotdogs but leave the price the same. All I would need is a supplier for cheap whisky and champagne and we would be away. :cheers: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

KLTFC2017

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2018, 07:41:32 PM »
I cant believe the people who commented on this post.
Why don’t you mind your own business.
Your very quick to slate the event but did any of you turn up to watch ..... no you didn’t
Some of you on here really need to get a job instead of sitting in forums all day

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2018, 08:20:38 PM »
I cant believe the people who commented on this post.
Why don’t you mind your own business.
Your very quick to slate the event but did any of you turn up to watch ..... no you didn’t
Some of you on here really need to get a job instead of sitting in forums all day

They most certainly do,I would loved to have gone,a pleasant evening weather wise and a bit of boxing with a beer,who could miss it? :dontknow: