Author Topic: Pssst (turned into bar discussion)  (Read 2396 times)

LUFC1992KLFC

• View Profile
Re: Pssst (turned into bar discussion)
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2018, 09:33:42 AM »
I hope it is a success
However I fear a damp squib
Needs much more than a TV and a bar.
All about the volume of people and atmosphere generated.
And commercially the profit made

So who is changing there preferred venue to the walks, from where watched previous?

Blue Moon

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2018, 10:23:02 PM »
Did many turn up ? Was it successful?
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2018, 01:25:42 AM »
Did many turn up ? Was it successful?

Well hopefully the FOLLOWING committee would have been leading the charge, and I hope they get behind the next game, there may be three lions on their shirts, but we have historically had three dragons on ours, which could easily be three Linnets. Get behind your country and your club, hopefully watch the game in the Linnets lounge?  :comeon: :comeon: :comeon:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Moon

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2018, 08:18:12 PM »
 :watching:  Am I to presume that from the lack of response Gris was sat there all alone ?
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2018, 08:34:55 PM »
:watching:  Am I to presume that from the lack of response Gris was sat there all alone ?

I'm not allowed to sit there! :dontknow:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2018, 09:25:24 PM »
Does anyone know how it went? Is it worth doing for the next game? :dontknow:

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2018, 01:16:18 PM »
Did ANYONE go???

Blue Moon

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2018, 02:14:17 PM »
Seems like the bar person had an uninterrupted watch of the game then  :cry: