Author Topic: Game tonight.  (Read 1391 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Game tonight.
« on: July 06, 2018, 12:59:29 PM »
Just in  case people hadn't noticed there is a game tonight,friendly v Norwich who I believe are sending a first team squad? Make sure you ar there early as they are expecting an attendance not seen since Grant Holt arrived,and do not forget that it is a 7;30 kick off not 7:45,and all for just 10 for adults,concessions apply. Being spoiled this weekend,don't forget the England game in the bar on Saturday, support club and country at the same time. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
Re: Game tonight.
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 01:44:27 PM »
10 for all adults, no concessions.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 05:43:48 PM »
Has your  :red card: been lifted Grissles or are you  still  :glum: :rain:  :sad: :sad: :sad:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 06:30:02 PM »
Has your  :red card: been lifted Grissles or are you  still  :glum: :rain:  :sad: :sad: :sad:

As far as I am aware my ban is still in place, just a shame I didn't do something trivial like fighting and stuff?  :dontknow:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2018, 10:39:01 PM »
Felt the young blonde lad had a bit about him tonight, best of the trialists. None of the others really stuck out to me as good enough at this level.

Hawkins and Hilliard looked very sharp.

Beevers needs to work on his fitness ASAP reads the game well tho

jackdaw

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2018, 10:58:25 PM »
Agree left side blond No 11 looked very useful , 2nd half Left back kept giving the ball away, very poor.
Think Farke would been impressed with Kings Lynn quality and surprised . A draw would have been a fairer result.
Lynn deserved a better gate. As for World Cup no comparison no rolling around on the and faking injuries, also game played
the right spirit.  :comeon:  :scarf:

Paulos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2018, 12:01:20 AM »
Hear paul warne (rotherham boss now) was at the walks watching the game? Hopefully it was the norwich players he was down to look at!

gs50

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2018, 12:09:54 AM »
Think blond lad is kieran Higg was with Norwich Acadamy looked very good player.

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2018, 12:28:23 AM »
I hope we sign him looks a good prospect

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2018, 12:34:31 AM »

Hope the money is there to sign these players? :dontknow:

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2018, 06:51:32 AM »
I was very impressed with performance, especially in 1st half. We competed equally with Norwich and feel we surprised them with how skillfull we were with passing game. They then pressed up closer and reduced our flowing game.

2nd half started well and Toby Hilliard never gave up and was equal to firm but fair challenges. A well taken goal from a decent cross from Ryan Hawkins. Hawks had a decent game but does try too hard and takes on too much when a pass might be a better option.

Several times we gave the ball away too easily by under-hit passes that went straight to opposition. We also got caught out twice with defence too stretched and far up the pitch and speed of Norwich winger/forwards was too much. Hernadez was awesome - can we have him on loan please?
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

KingsLynnTownTV

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2018, 07:04:06 AM »

jackdaw

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2018, 11:05:40 AM »
Sorry meant Right back giving the ball away, not up to the standard of rest of the team.

disappointed Farke did not give praise Lynn deserved. Did not look 5 leagues better than KL, certainly looks good for
the coming season.  :comeon: :scarf: