Author Topic: 4 team Challenge Cup  (Read 6180 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: 4 team Challenge Cup
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2018, 11:53:23 PM »
I think with all the excitement raised by 4 team callange,maybe if we ran it again next year and invited Swaffham, Downham and Fakenham instead we would probably attract equal attendances?  :welcome:
WOT NO WISBECH???    :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Not this time,just on a bit of a ham roll? :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

LUFC1992KLFC

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2018, 01:27:01 AM »
Why are you on a one man mission to destroy the club you claim to support?
If The club don’t try something you complain
If they try you still complain
Boring

Well done to the club for making links with these clubs

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2018, 01:55:30 AM »
Boring

Why am I on a mission to destroy the club that I have supported since I was a boy,a club where when given the time over the years I have attended first,reserve and youth games? You don't even know me but you hide behind some name on here and act all pious,easy to hide isn't it? I have made suggestions to help raise money for the club,suggestions that are simple to put into action and would raise 1000s,but as of yet not done!! You seem to speak with authority if so you will know full well the idiotic reasons I was banned,perhaps I should have just started fighting at a game so I could carry on going,wonder what that will cost the club,my actions have cost the club nothing,just hurt Mr Cleeves pride,well sadly he seems to think his ego is bigger than the club,when he is the butt of more jokes in this league than anyone I have ever met! If I wanted to destroy the club why would I still promote events,why did I go out of my way to print off a few hundred posters to be put up around town before the end of the season? You sir have no idea of what you are talking about,please feel free to have a pint one night with me and tell me exactly how you think I should act? :banghead; :banghead; :banghead; :banghead; :banghead; :banghead; :banghead; :banghead;
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2018, 05:45:35 AM »
I hope you applied for the barman's job grissles.  Would be right up your street.  You would have a free rein  to organise events and fill the club's coffers.  Lufc and Fleetwood  could be your assistants. How could old cleevy refuse the dream ticket. And Mallard for potman.  :cheers: :cheers:

Loopy,linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2018, 05:45:49 AM »
Boring

Why am I on a mission to destroy the club that I have supported since I was a boy,a club where when given the time over the years I have attended first,reserve and youth games? You don't even know me but you hide behind some name on here and act all pious,easy to hide isn't it? I have made suggestions to help raise money for the club,suggestions that are simple to put into action and would raise 1000s,but as of yet not done!! You seem to speak with authority if so you will know full well the idiotic reasons I was banned,perhaps I should have just started fighting at a game so I could carry on going,wonder what that will cost the club,my actions have cost the club nothing,just hurt Mr Cleeves pride,well sadly he seems to think his ego is bigger than the club,when he is the butt of more jokes in this league than anyone I have ever met! If I wanted to destroy the club why would I still promote events,why did I go out of my way to print off a few hundred posters to be put up around town before the end of the season? You sir have no idea of what you are talking about,please feel free to have a pint one night with me and tell me exactly how you think I should act? :banghead; :banghead; :banghead; :banghead; :banghead; :banghead; :banghead; :banghead;
you can’t act any worse than you do now ( or can you ) you go on other forums telling away supporters to drink in pubs rather than the club ,if the club attempt anything positive you try turn it negative,funny how everyone can see why Cleeve banned you and that other idiot cant see it  ,you’re like the victor meldrews of the football club  moan moan and moan some more

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2018, 05:53:44 AM »
Boring

you can’t act any worse than you do now ( or can you ) you go on other forums telling away supporters to drink in pubs rather than the club ,if the club attempt anything positive you try turn it negative,funny how everyone can see why Cleeve banned you and that other idiot cant see it  ,you’re like the victor meldrews of the football club  moan moan and moan some more

Can you list the positive things the club has tried? Lets face it if the club bar opened earlier and sold decent beer at a reasonable price then away fans wouldn't want to drink elsewhere,what should they do sit in their cars and wait for the ground to open? Go on any other forum and you will see that their fans also give out details of pubs etc close to their grounds, even the Lynn fans don't drink in them club bar! :dontknow:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2018, 06:22:30 AM »
I hope you applied for the barman's job grissles.  Would be right up your street.  You would have a free rein  to organise events and fill the club's coffers.  Lufc and Fleetwood  could be your assistants. How could old cleevy refuse the dream ticket. And Mallard for potman.  :cheers: :cheers:

I would loved to have applied,but whoever gets the job won't have free rein,it will have to be run past Mr Cleeve for approval,plus the fact I can't afford to take a pay cut. It needs a full time bar manager,and they don't come cheap? :bankrupt:

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2018, 09:57:56 AM »
Grissles, you just have to look at this thread to see how negative you’ve been. Club has tried something different with the tournament which makes a nice change to the usual friendlies. If you didn’t want to say anything good about it then maybe say nothing? All you’ve done is criticise the club about the tournament when they’re trying something different to get people in through the gates.

For what it’s worth I went last night and enjoyed it. Some good football on show and some players who look to have a good future in the game.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2018, 10:27:18 AM »
Just before I saw the posts basically labelling me a miserable old git I was about to say that a friend who went last night,(yes I have some friends :laughcry: ), said that the quality of football last night wa of a very high standard,and many people had missed a good game,and he is hoping that todays game lives up to that standard. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Paulos

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2018, 01:53:55 PM »
Hope there's a big crowd in today supporting the lynn team then & the local paper suggested that russell martin may feature for norwich which might draw a bit of interest.
Will say though £15 for the final & runners up games tomorrow, so if u was only interested in going to the final it'd be £15 & £12 for concessions still? Thats quite a lot for pre-season I thought.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2018, 07:31:15 PM »
I was only able to attend the Finals and was impressed with the 3rd/4th place match won by Warsaw 3 - 0 all three headers from corners. Norwich were not really in the same league but U18's vs U23's was a bit one sided.

Lynn vs Rangers was a scrappy affair won by Lynn 1 - 0.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.