Author Topic: Community  (Read 1270 times)

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
Re: Community
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 08:56:50 PM »
A BIG thank you for all your work - unfortunately, as an old codger with disabilities I could not do that sort of thing. But again THANX!
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 09:42:08 PM »
Always good to have volunteers,no direspect to the guys involved but it would be nice to throw it open to fans as well,as other clubs do. And Mike you could always have gone down and made the tea,after all you do know your way round a kettle. :coffee:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Westlandallstar

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 12:07:36 PM »
How can you throw it open to fans when it's a community engagement project by spar. Be happy company's do things this to help the local community. May I add the football club had to pay nothing towards this as was all funded through the foundation.

Blue Moon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 01:25:12 PM »
Always good to have volunteers,no direspect to the guys involved but it would be nice to throw it open to fans as well,as other clubs do. And Mike you could always have gone down and made the tea,after all you do know your way round a kettle. :coffee:

If you can spare 2 hours wed Thursday Friday morning from 9 30a. Till 11 30am we need to have a tidy up before Saturday thanks

Here's your chance to kiss n make up with Mr Chairman  Gris lol
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't