Author Topic: Admission prices  (Read 700 times)

Penfold

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Admission prices
« on: July 31, 2018, 04:04:43 PM »
Is your chairman going to charge some teams more for playing at yours again this is season ?

Linnet1993

• View Profile
Re: Admission prices
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 09:20:06 PM »
Is your chairman going to charge some teams more for playing at yours again this is season ?

No all Ł13

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 10:06:01 PM »

So far no announcement has been made on the subject of any games being higher prices, maybe he is thinking that the rise toŁ13 will cover any that could be earned via 'big' teams?  :dontknow:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 01:43:03 PM »

So far no announcement has been made on the subject of any games being higher prices, maybe he is thinking that the rise toŁ13 will cover any that could be earned via 'big' teams?  :dontknow:

It was it the admissions prices announcement I believe