Author Topic: Yaxley v King's Lynn 31 July 2018  (Read 2456 times)

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
Yaxley v King's Lynn 31 July 2018
« on: July 31, 2018, 05:43:35 PM »
Anyone going?

Anyone sending Reports?

Hoping for some good news ref Ryan Jarvis and young lad Higgs.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Lindsays Boot

• View Profile
Re: Yaxley v King's Lynn 31 July 2018
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 08:12:37 PM »

poshlinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 08:36:06 PM »
Nil nil at half time. Yaxley on top to be fair. Pedro nearly lobbed from half way was the highlight.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 08:56:10 PM »
Any news on line-ups or score from Yaxley? Anyone there from the media team tonight ?

poshlinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2018, 08:57:06 PM »
Yaxo nil Lynn one. Hilliard penalty.

poshlinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 09:02:57 PM »
Lynn two nil up. Number 10.

poshlinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2018, 09:37:45 PM »
Full time. Two nil Lynn.

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2018, 09:45:08 PM »
Full time. Two nil Lynn.

How did the team perform, anybody stand out?

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2018, 10:26:15 PM »
Who was no 10

Lynx9

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2018, 09:01:08 AM »
Any news on line-ups or score from Yaxley? Anyone there from the media team tonight ?

Well this is embarrassing. Nobody at Basford and last night nobody at Yaxley. I thought with the new man in charge things were meant to be better this year? I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

robbo84

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2018, 09:06:41 AM »

Lynx9

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2018, 04:09:58 PM »

Well this is embarrassing. Nobody at Basford and last night nobody at Yaxley. I thought with the new man in charge things were meant to be better this year? I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

Lynx
It's very evident that you have been very critical of the media department since popping up on this forum over the summer, you must have an axe to grind for some reason?
Listen, do you want to know a secret? Let me whisper in your ear.

<br /><br />

It is my opinion formed from my observations Louie. Sorry if I have touched a nerve. Like myself it looks like you have also watched from afar long before having your say.

Whilst on the subject of my opinion I think last years media guys did a good job. I know one maybe two games were missed and they came in for criticism because of it. We are told things have changed however for two games on the bounce now the club clearly has not sent anybody and fans have just been encouraged to follow the oppositions twitter feed for updates. I find that a concern and I am yet to be impressed by this seasons offering so far. To quote another forum user perhaps they need to up their game?

Blue Moon

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2018, 05:32:34 PM »
Maybe they're saving their budget for the season rather than what is in effect a training session
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

KingsLynnTownTV

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2018, 05:47:05 PM »

Lynx
It's very evident that you have been very critical of the media department since popping up on this forum over the summer, you must have an axe to grind for some reason?
Listen, do you want to know a secret? Let me whisper in your ear.

<br /><br />

It is my opinion formed from my observations Louie. Sorry if I have touched a nerve. Like myself it looks like you have also watched from afar long before having your say.

Whilst on the subject of my opinion I think last years media guys did a good job. I know one maybe two games were missed and they came in for criticism because of it. We are told things have changed however for two games on the bounce now the club clearly has not sent anybody and fans have just been encouraged to follow the oppositions twitter feed for updates. I find that a concern and I am yet to be impressed by this seasons offering so far. To quote another forum user perhaps they need to up their game?

I havnt been at the last two games, I was planning on being at yaxley but work got it the way, Nearly refused to stay but thought Iíd stay as only a friendly. As for us needing to up our game, What would you like to see. Iím always open for ideas and criticisms.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2018, 07:06:47 PM »
I think the 3 lads have done a decent job thus far.  The TV coverag is a great addition.  Back to the early days when the games were covered.  I thought last years media coverage could have been improved.  Greg Plummer joining has certainly created more in depth coverage. Milly also said that Mark and himself would be looking for improvements to thier offering.

Letís give the 3 lads plus the video coverage a chance once the season gets under way.  After all
This is the same time that fans will maybe judge Simon Clark in filling Ian Culverhouses shoes.