Author Topic: Yaxley v King's Lynn 31 July 2018  (Read 2751 times)

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: Yaxley v King's Lynn 31 July 2018
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2018, 01:13:03 PM »
Ok I get that....But what about those after match interviews with the Manager or the Chairman ?Plummer always can be seen thrusting a microphone at someone.

Injuries happen to all clubs in speedway, it goes with the job.  It is how quickly and indeed How well the Promotion replace the injured rider/s. 

Lord Milsom

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2018, 01:17:51 PM »
I think we are all good at thrusting a microphone under somebody these days for a quote or two, Be nice to actually have a manager that wants to interact this season as last season with Ian was very very hard work, Strange that a man that has been in and around the top flight was so media shy.

Looking forward to the season starting, What’s your predictions for The Linnets then Mallard?

LUFC1992KLFC

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2018, 01:18:55 PM »
The attachment to the club still exists.
However many continue to want to drive a big wedge in.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2018, 02:54:40 PM »
I think we are all good at thrusting a microphone under somebody these days for a quote or two, Be nice to actually have a manager that wants to interact this season as last season with Ian was very very hard work, Strange that a man that has been in and around the top flight was so media shy.

Looking forward to the season starting, What’s your predictions for The Linnets then Mallard?

Love opening day of the season.  Sun shining grass green, decent crowd in, everyone full of expectation for the season ahead. 

Interesting question Lord.  I was disappointed that IC went. Cannot see that he went to try and improve himself, so have to figure his position at Lynn was not working, for him.  I think Simon Clark has done well to keep hold of as many of the IC's squad, as he has.  The question for me, is the guy as good as Culverhouse. We will find out, I guess.   I think we will finish just outside the top 5, but im hoping to be proven wrong and being pleasantly surprised.

Culverhouse was poor with the media, and no explanation for this was ever offered by the Club.  Lord, you were on the inside so must have some insight into why IC didn't embrace his media Duties ?  Surely this is all part of being a Coach/Manager.  You are the person people want to speak to/interview.  I also think Stephen Cleeve  could offer more to the fans in terms of interviews. Maybe one for you and YLP Lord ?  Ask him to do a monthly column.

Blue Moon

• Gloria Easthallfan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2018, 04:14:30 PM »
Mallard, do you it's wise to get Mr Cleeve to do a live interview, it appears he upsets certain people with his bit in the programme, although personally I find it quite entertaining
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2018, 06:39:35 PM »
I find it helps the Roses grow

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2018, 07:04:19 PM »
personally I find it quite entertaining

I suppose that's one word for it.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2018, 07:59:44 PM »
I would like regular updates on what is on his table, and who is heading up the commercial side for each month.

What did happen to the lady who was head of commercial
Activity at The Norfolk Showground ?