Author Topic: Kieran Higgs  (Read 1837 times)

gs50

• View Profile
Kieran Higgs
« on: August 02, 2018, 04:07:08 PM »
Really surprised he has not been taken on. Out of all newcomers he was the one who impressed me the most.Was a pleasure to watch him play good luck to him.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
Re: Kieran Higgs
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 07:47:50 PM »
There is a possibility that he asked to leave rather than be told to leave - a little birdie told me that he was wanting something higher than King's Lynn.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

wack

• Steve Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 07:53:40 AM »
Mike I understood he was a trialist so could do as he liked he wouldn't need to ask anything he could just go.

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 09:09:16 AM »
Very dissapointed to not see him in a Lynn shirt next season, as I stated in another thread I did think that this was somewhat inevitable with our midfield options

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2018, 10:08:41 AM »
Maybe the Club and the player simply couldn’t agree terms and decided to shake hands and call it a day. The lad has been at City as a pro so would have been on decent money. 

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2018, 11:52:13 AM »
Maybe he was slightly better than what we have got but those who would be released are on contract.
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2018, 03:20:47 PM »
Oh no, don’t say wer’re going with workhorses instead of players again ?!  I don’t know where KH lives, but he looks like he would be a Slough type, from what I’ve seen on the KLTTV.  Diverging, that TV set-up is very good and should certainly add to the professionalism of the club.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2018, 01:17:27 PM »
Signed for Lowestoft, as has Rossi Jarvis

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2018, 04:09:18 PM »
We have too many midfield players and have got Aaron Jones - according to a little birdie Lynn are keeping an eye on him but not sure if Lowestoft would let him go to another team in Central.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2018, 06:44:35 PM »
We have too many midfield players and have got Aaron Jones - according to a little birdie Lynn are keeping an eye on him but not sure if Lowestoft would let him go to another team in Central.

In reality if he wanted away how would Lowestoft stop him?  Would you want to keep a player who wanted to leave and probably under performs for his money just to stop an opponent having him?  I do not think Lowestoft are financially in a position to carry passengers?  :dontknow:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2018, 04:09:22 PM »

In reality if he wanted away how would Lowestoft stop him?  Would you want to keep a player who wanted to leave and probably under performs for his money just to stop an opponent having him?  I do not think Lowestoft are financially in a position to carry passengers?  :dontknow:

Looking at the Lowestoft forum they have a squad of 24 players. They don't have a reserve side, surely with their money issues last season they can't carry that sized squad? Or is the budget bigger than they make out?