Author Topic: New Season, Lets ..........  (Read 1322 times)

LUFC1992KLFC

• View Profile
New Season, Lets ..........
« on: August 06, 2018, 04:50:51 PM »
Time for all the negative vibes to be pushed to the side.
Its up to us all to create a positive outlook for KLTFC.
Get the town talking about the football on the pitch. Get the floating supporter through the door.
This could be a big, big season of football. Add to it some tasty local derbies and some big clashes with old foes.
Lets rally. Lets be together. Lets turn the Walks into a noisy, hostile, cauldron.
Lets.......... enjoy it. Have a beer on a Saturday watch the football on offer. With skill and a bit of lady luck, lets see where we end up.
Come on you Linnets
 :scarf:

wack

• Steve Jackson
    • View Profile
Re: New Season, Lets ..........
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 05:41:53 PM »
But I don't drink,is a beer compulsory? :cheers:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 05:54:01 PM »
But I don't drink,is a beer compulsory? :cheers:

I will drink yours if you want Wack? :cheers: :cheers:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paulos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 06:15:12 PM »
Got to hit the ground running especially with Kettering 2nd game in, possibly early 6pointer straight off.

Looking forward to the season, am hoping for a good cup run again too didn't really do either hereford or slough any harm in the long run did it!

:cup2: :cup2: :cheers: :cheers:

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2018, 06:23:12 PM »
After all the Pre-Season Friendlies who are we left with on the player front? The Walks pages are so out of date it's ridiculous.

No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2018, 06:25:25 PM »
After all the Pre-Season Friendlies who are we left with on the player front? The Walks pages are so out of date it's ridiculous.

And why the cloak of secrecy over the mystery triallist when it has already been mentioned in the local press? Is he that much of a hot property or is he paying to play? Lol  :dontknow: :laughcry:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2018, 07:56:57 PM »
Agree with LU.   Everyone should look forward to the first game of the season.
 Bring it on.  I am sure Mark and Greg will be cranking it up as Saturday draws closer.

wack

• Steve Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2018, 08:04:24 PM »
Griss your'e welcome to mine as long as I don't have to pay :cheers:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2018, 08:14:56 PM »
Griss your'e welcome to mine as long as I don't have to pay :cheers:

Just have to pass it over the fence. :cheers:

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2018, 08:26:52 AM »

And why the cloak of secrecy over the mystery triallist when it has already been mentioned in the local press? Is he that much of a hot property or is he paying to play? Lol  :dontknow: :laughcry:

No secrecy Grissles. Aaron Jones. He's in official squad photo published yesterday (as well as being mentioned in EDP on Friday, pre the Spalding game). 

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialKLtown

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2018, 08:39:13 AM »
So to push the re-set button.   Its like Groundhog day

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/video-wonder-goal-that-made-great-yarmouth-lad-a-hit-in-the-usa-1-1983919

This is what Jones could bring to the Club

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2018, 08:54:44 AM »

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/video-wonder-goal-that-made-great-yarmouth-lad-a-hit-in-the-usa-1-1983919

And maybe some very welcome sponsorship as well?  :bankrupt:

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2018, 09:13:58 AM »

Certainly could give us "The Edge".

:scarf:

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2018, 07:32:51 PM »

The 2nd goal in our 3-0 win against Weymouth in Play-Offs is just as good.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6oPLeE7D_k
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2018, 08:15:25 AM »
There  that day Mike,  sadly 2 of the Goal scorers have moved on to bigger things.