Author Topic: Lynn News  (Read 861 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
Lynn News
« on: August 09, 2018, 03:44:28 PM »
Lynn News on Friday 10th August.

14 pages of Sport coverage for West Norfolk, including 4 pages of Official KL Town coverage, and a special two-page team picture on the eve of the new football season.

:scarf:

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: Lynn News
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 04:34:07 PM »
Good work from Plummer there. Will deserve his free admission on Saturday

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 09:19:18 PM »
It states we’ve made a 7 day approach for a striker be interesting to see who that is.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 09:26:02 PM »
I heard it was 2 strikers, Bryant and May? This was after it said we looked a little lighter upfront? :dontknow:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 08:35:01 AM »
Think we use to have a player ( full back ?)  Paul Bryant....Not sure about the May though ( Admin ?)

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 12:07:29 PM »
I heard it was 2 strikers, Bryant and May? This was after it said we looked a little lighter upfront? :dontknow:

Guy call Scargill was pretty good but might be a bit too old.  :laughcry: :laughcry:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 12:53:14 PM »
Just don't want someone who will just swan around? :laughcry:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!