Author Topic: Kettering on Tuesday  (Read 5758 times)

Dilligaf

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Re: Kettering on Tuesday
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2018, 06:50:34 PM »
I said before pre season even started. Don't under estimate the culverhouse effect. He got the best out of some average players...their frailties may be highlighted this season.....let's hope not

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2018, 06:55:39 PM »
King's Lynn Town FC

@officialKLtown
 3m3 minutes ago
More
Itís the same starting XI for @officialKLtown at @KTFCOfficial tonight at Latimer Park.

King's Lynn Town FC

@officialKLtown
 5m5 minutes ago
More
On the bench for @officialKLtown tonight are: Beevers, Jones, Parker, Limb and Stewart.
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

Paulos

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2018, 07:20:27 PM »
Wonder what the Limb situation is then seemed to be the "Big" signing of the summer & yet doesn't seem to want to play him.
Really thought it'd be him & gash this season up top.
Either way come on the boys!

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2018, 07:54:16 PM »
Any idea how to buy the pass of there car crash of a website?

Paulos

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2018, 09:04:46 PM »
Hope u didn't bother Linnet i've heard it's been crashing most of the night & don't think you're missing much if u dont.

2-0 down & still no sign of Limb.

Gash comes off injured and brings parker on!?!

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2018, 09:11:19 PM »
Hope u didn't bother Linnet i've heard it's been crashing most of the night & don't think you're missing much if u dont.

2-0 down & still no sign of Limb.

Gash comes off injured and brings parker on!?!

Itís a great idea theyíve come up with, but the website is farcical me and two friends spent best part of 40minutes trying to work out how to purchase the stream to no avail.

Paulos

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2018, 09:31:42 PM »
So Limb finally comes on but replaces Parker who was the previous substitute!
Wtf!?  :dontknow:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2018, 09:59:55 PM »
No real shame in going down fighting 2-1 away at Kettering, especially when consider the start Fryatt gave them. Now to Tamworth to keep the improvement  going. After they drew tonight got to fancy returning home with something.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2018, 10:05:33 PM »
No real shame in going down fighting 2-1 away at Kettering, especially when consider the start Fryatt gave them. Now to Tamworth to keep the improvement  going. After they drew tonight got to fancy returning home with something.
Here, here Mallard. Spot on in my opinion.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2018, 11:42:26 PM »

Tonights performance and going down fighting don't belong in the same sentence, in my opinion Kettering were not that good tonight and only managed to score from the penalty spot,I don't think they posed any real threat! Tonight it seemed the Lynn team lacked passion,commitment and ideas,I feel a Culverhouse team would have taken advantage of tonight and scored 2 or three!! :dontknow: :dontknow:
ďNo one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?Ē

Penfold

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2018, 06:15:28 AM »
The reason Kettering didn't look a threat was because we don't have a proper forward at the club because of injury

birch95

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2018, 06:25:36 AM »
No jones, parker, limb yet again in the starting line up :WHY........please mr clark/gaughran answers on a postcard :banghead;

hickathrift

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2018, 07:10:25 AM »
So Limb finally comes on but replaces Parker who was the previous substitute!
Wtf!?  :dontknow:

Did Parker pick up a knock early and was replaced?....I am also surprised as to why Limb is not being used? Is he carrying an injury?.....Starting with the same 11 as from Saturday is surprising also IMO.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2018, 07:15:55 AM »

Tonights performance and going down fighting don't belong in the same sentence, in my opinion Kettering were not that good tonight and only managed to score from the penalty spot,I don't think they posed any real threat! Tonight it seemed the Lynn team lacked passion,commitment and ideas,I feel a Culverhouse team would have taken advantage of tonight and scored 2 or three!! :dontknow: :dontknow:
Kettering weren't that impressive in the match at their place last season either but Lynn still lost, even with Culverhouse.

Lord Milsom

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2018, 11:40:33 AM »
Football head on now not my Speedway one (Yes I saw the comments on the live feed last night)

I know itís only 2 games but WOW what a fall from grace, Iím really starting to think that maybe the football club was lucky/spoilt to have a manager like Ian Culverhouse. Players respected him wanted to play for him and tactically Culverhouse was brilliant.

Now what do we have, Simon Clark, Had loads of money when Stamford manager and did what?? Had success at Worksop with the likes of Leon Mettam (in his scoring days) and Tom Denton who went on to play for many conference national league clubs and was a goal scoring machine.

The diamond formation that Clark is trying to play clearly isnít working, Iím sorry but you canít expect FBT and Thomas to supply width in attacking positions for 90 minutes it just doesnít work, And to me the wide areas are the most important areas of the pitch.

Last season we had Cameron Norman who did the job well and also had Cameron King playing in the attacking position of the diamond for the short time he was here but the impact he made when he played didnít go unnoticed. but this season weíve got nothing, No width, No attacking threat, no service to Gash and Hilliard because itís gone back to long ball, hoof it style football as at times it looks pretty desperate from the Lynn players.

Strap yourselves in ladies and gentleman as I think we could be set for a long and bumpy ride this season.