Author Topic: Reality check  (Read 1439 times)

Blue Moon

• Gloria Easthallfan
    • View Profile
Reality check
« on: August 14, 2018, 03:56:36 PM »
Come on boys n girls, what's with all the doom n gloom, we're ONE game into the season, not as if we're facing relegation with one game to go. Get behind the boys, I'm sure a lot of them follow this and social media, negativity won't do their confidence any good at all

:scarf: :scarf:
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

Paul47

• View Profile
Re: Reality check
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 04:34:10 PM »
Well said. As bad as Saturday was at times, it's done and we have to get on with it. The players are good enough to do well this season. Hopefully starting with a positive result tonight.

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
Re: Reality check
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 09:36:54 AM »
This is indeed a reality check. I cannot believe some of the comments about the present set up . We have lost 2 games that were down mainly to individual errors which a manager has no control over, we have made chances, we have missed a penalty, (didn't Clunan do the same at Kettering last Christmas?). Lets stop being negative, if we are in the lower half at Easter then we will worry. They say the league table doesn't lie, well I think on this occasion  it does.