Author Topic: Setch: "A must win game".  (Read 8198 times)

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
Re: Setch: "A must win game".
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2016, 06:47:56 PM »
Sorry Jesus Didn't we get three points?   :comeon:

Indeed we did, sorry!   :oldman"

Paddygray

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2016, 06:54:53 PM »
I had to bailout during the first half but made it back in time for the second and boy was I glad. Not only did we get to see a fat lad in a Man City shirt running the line but also a class goal from Stevo. Then to top it off thete was a mass tear-up and the Redditch manager should be ashamed. We were right close to the incident and Stevo was violently thrown to the floor by an arm around his neck and then a few Redditch players quite simply lost the plot. Can anyone shed some light on our red card, how much did Stevo retaliate?

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2016, 07:12:55 PM »
I would say that Stevo backed into the Redditch player who over-reacted and bundled him to the ground. Stevo ended up on top and basically held him down. When they got up it was handbags and everyone piled in, one Redditch player was getting very violent. Two Reds and Stevo a yellow for the initial foul and then a second yellow later saw him off.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2016, 07:14:09 PM »
I would also say the calling the replacement Lino "a fat lad" is very disrespectful. He had a few extra pounds but .........?
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Paddygray

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2016, 07:24:48 PM »
I would also say the calling the replacement Lino "a fat lad" is very disrespectful. He had a few extra pounds but .........?
Fair comment, he did step up and saved the day. And got spanked by Leicester.

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2016, 08:09:49 PM »
Sounds like a game that I should have been there a great 3 points,did stevo deserve to be sent of jesus

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2016, 08:10:44 PM »
Sounds like a game that I should have been there a great 3 points,did stevo deserve to be sent of jesus

I didn't think so!  :)
His goal was a cracker too!

Lindsays Boot

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2016, 08:31:40 PM »
A great battling win today in very difficult conditions but it could be expensive.
Three game ban for Stevo(?) and I think Clunans booking was his 10th of the season so another (2?) game ban for him.

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2016, 09:04:07 PM »
Two yellows - 1 game ban,  or two if it is not his first suspension
Clunan's 9th ?
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2016, 08:31:08 AM »
Just shows this Team/Squad has the inner strength to dig in when they need and grind out these results.  No soft under belly with this lot, which is something Lynn Teams in the recent past have been accused of.

robbo84

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2016, 09:31:24 AM »
Fair comment, he did step up and saved the day. And got spanked by Leicester.

The kind of things Non League football is all about. Volunteers stepping in to save the day.

In this crazy league we looked miles off the top 5 after last Saturday's result. Back to two points away after this weekend's result. Still 45 points to play for and we're heading in the right direction. Only four points less than last season's total now.

rod

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2016, 12:37:22 PM »
There really is everything still to play for!!

sworn 2 secrets

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2016, 01:56:13 PM »
Well said rod and anything can happen in play offs