Author Topic: Tamworth.  (Read 4551 times)

Re: Tamworth.
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2018, 06:17:12 PM »
Might help a bit if people didn't keep saying that we are a "big club", we're not.
We ARE in non league terms.

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2018, 06:21:55 PM »
Harrogate are managed by ex Linnet Simon Weaver and his Father is the owner.  This however has been no sudden rise to the top.  How many years back was it we were playing them ? Think it was under Keith Webb and that was step 2, I think. 

Salford have laid thier dteams out for all to see, its Football League and they want out of the Conference this season. Despite losing their opening 2 games who would bet against finding the additional budget ( if needed) to make those dreams come true.  Remember what Max Griggs did for R&D or the guy who took little Gretna to the SPL. Justin another up to step 1 now back at Step 5 Itís all one hellva journey but look where it ends.

Loving the debate guys. Letís have more of it. Well at least until
Saturday at 5pm
Burton,Cheltenham Fleetwood,Crawley who all played at our level and often smaller crowds than ours?

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2018, 06:27:45 PM »
Harrogate are managed by ex Linnet Simon Weaver and his Father is the owner.  This however has been no sudden rise to the top.  How many years back was it we were playing them ? Think it was under Keith Webb and that was step 2, I think. 

Salford have laid thier dteams out for all to see, its Football League and they want out of the Conference this season. Despite losing their opening 2 games who would bet against finding the additional budget ( if needed) to make those dreams come true.  Remember what Max Griggs did for R&D or the guy who took little Gretna to the SPL. Justin another up to step 1 now back at Step 5 Itís all one hellva journey but look where it ends.

Loving the debate guys. Letís have more of it. Well at least until
Saturday at 5pm
Burton,Cheltenham Fleetwood,Crawley who all played at our level and often smaller crowds than ours?
Great 3 points on the road...

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2018, 06:56:55 PM »
That was very much needed. Simon Clark should sleep well tonight.  So interesting results coming through.  Canít see there being a ĎHerefordí in the League this season. 

Apart from the 3 points the clean sheet must be a great relief for all.  2 very winnable games now to come.  9 points from 5 would be a decent return. That comes out 76 over a season that should get us near the play offs

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2018, 10:08:06 PM »
5 and a bit hours since King's Lynn's win at Tamworth and not a peep out of Grissles  :glum: O'Leary.

Come on Grissles  :hide: :coffee: cat got your tongue  :dontknow:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2018, 10:10:56 PM »
5 and a bit hours since King's Lynn's win at Tamworth and not a peep out of Grissles  :glum: O'Leary.

Look on the other thread Mike? :laughcry: :laughcry:

In one breath you tell people not to encourage me and the next you encourage me?  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
ďNo one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?Ē

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2018, 12:56:29 PM »

In one breath you tell people not to encourage me and the next you encourage me?  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Yes Griss, you were active on other threads but not the thread where King's Lynn had beaten Tamworth. A positive for the Club but nowt from you. You knew exactly what I meant but again twisted it to suit your angle.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2018, 08:11:00 PM »

Yes Griss, you were active on other threads but not the thread where King's Lynn had beaten Tamworth. A positive for the Club but nowt from you. You knew exactly what I meant but again twisted it to suit your angle.

I did say I would celebrate with a cup of tea,being at work that is all I was allowed, what should I do, leap up and down and wave my knickers in the air? :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
ďNo one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?Ē

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2018, 08:22:23 PM »
I got a feeling grissles  is being paid by mr cleeve, to keep everyone occupied and divert their attention.  :coffee: