Author Topic: Go fund me.  (Read 3414 times)

Blue Moon

• Gloria Easthallfan
    • View Profile
Re: Go fund me.
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2018, 04:15:01 PM »
Or just any excuse to have a direct or sideways swipe at the Chairman
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2018, 04:21:26 PM »
Or just any excuse to have a direct or sideways swipe at the Chairman

He knows what I think of him, I told him to his face!
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2018, 04:25:55 PM »
Good to see the target has been reached. Well done to KLFM and thanks to all those who donated.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2018, 04:36:13 PM »
I have just got a speeding fine taking children to Hunstanton, I did it for free because I feel the next generation needs to be helped to keep Hunstanton going? Could people please have a whip round to pay my fine, and does anyone have a licence I could put the points on?  :dontknow:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2018, 04:37:27 PM »
I have just got a speeding fine taking children to Hunstanton, I did it for free because I feel the next generation needs to be helped to keep Hunstanton going? Could people please have a whip round to pay my fine, and does anyone have a licence I could put the points on?  :dontknow:

Set up a go fund account and see what happens.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2018, 08:00:38 PM »

Set up a go fund account and see what happens.

Only people who like Grissles would donate! Could be a long time until his go fund me account reaches its target.  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2018, 08:26:46 PM »
Sign of things to come ?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2018, 01:34:30 AM »
What I find sad about the whole affair is that people have rushed forward to help a business, but many genuine charities in the area have to beg for money, these charities hold events to raise funds! So now all of these people have willingly donated to a blubbering businessman, could they look at some genuine charities?  :dontknow:

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2018, 09:13:36 PM »
What I find sad about the whole affair is that people have rushed forward to help a business, but many genuine charities in the area have to beg for money, these charities hold events to raise funds! So now all of these people have willingly donated to a blubbering businessman, could they look at some genuine charities?  :dontknow:

I, personally, donate to whom I want to. If it's a charity or a cause (KLTFC Fine) or KLTFC Online Feed, it's my choice, not anyone else's business.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2018, 09:52:05 PM »

I, personally, donate to whom I want to. If it's a charity or a cause (KLTFC Fine) or KLTFC Online Feed, it's my choice, not anyone else's business.

Never knocked anyone who gives to charity, or question who they donate to, we all have our favourite charities. My choice I don't like bailing out private business?  :dontknow:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2018, 10:58:10 AM »
Just wondered if Mr Cleeve appealed against the decision?  :dontknow:

Blue Moon

• Gloria Easthallfan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2018, 02:53:01 PM »
What are your views on the Trust asking for donations to fund the live feed Gris , would you find it acceptable if people want to donate ?
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

Loopy,linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2018, 03:36:47 PM »
Again grissles got an issue with the club ,the club let kids in for free including slough towns and the other shower of ,The FA should hang their heads in shame so quick to punish small clubs when they themselves should be encouraging clubs to get kids through the gates ,grissles you are an embarrassment to this towns football club your constant digs moaning and groaning about it ,is it not about time you and few of the trust got over yourselfs you didn’t get the club end of ,stop trying to ruin the football club ,go take up bowls or something other than trying to destroy the club

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2018, 04:44:13 PM »
Again grissles got an issue with the club ,the club let kids in for free including slough towns and the other shower of ,The FA should hang their heads in shame so quick to punish small clubs when they themselves should be encouraging clubs to get kids through the gates ,grissles you are an embarrassment to this towns football club your constant digs moaning and groaning about it ,is it not about time you and few of the trust got over yourselfs you didn’t get the club end of ,stop trying to ruin the football club ,go take up bowls or something other than trying to destroy the club

Why bring the trust into it?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2018, 04:49:33 PM »
What are your views on the Trust asking for donations to fund the live feed Gris , would you find it acceptable if people want to donate ?

The trust is a body that is funded by activities organised by itself and it's members, it is not a business run by one man, and the live feed is service provided for all those people that can't make a game, trust or non trust members. If the trust were after money to pay a fine my objection would be equal!