Author Topic: King's Lynn Town FC v St Neots on Saturday  (Read 6200 times)

Mick

• View Profile
Re: King's Lynn Town FC v St Neots on Saturday
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2018, 05:26:51 PM »
If its any consolation St Neots have always been a bogey team for us and the two defeats were to the current top two. Optimism gone mad....roll on Lowestoft

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2018, 05:46:55 PM »
Looks like people are voting with their feet, against St Neots I would have expected a crowd of around the 800 mark? Massive improvement needed to tempt people back, people complained last season about paying £12 to see a buoyant winning team, this season they are expected to pay £13 to watch a lackluster display?  :dontknow:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Non League

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2018, 06:25:16 PM »
Another poor showing in front of goal, and yet another game where Harry hardly gets a look in.

Only need to see Kettering already 4 points clear after 4 games to show how low quality the league will be this season. Really is a badly missed opportunity if Lynn allow them to break away and win it easily with a low points tally of something like 82.

Linnet1947

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2018, 06:35:32 PM »
Once again loads of goods chances created against St. Neots, but none taken. We need a poacher in the box. We look like a middle of the table side, so need to improve big time !

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2018, 06:38:39 PM »
Well, what a surprise: Lynn beat Tamworth and nothing from Grissles. A disappointing home draw and there he is: vulture extraordinaire, with predictable and tedious negativity. Grissles: you clearly show more passion for undermining the club than supporting it.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2018, 06:42:16 PM »
Well, what a surprise: Lynn beat Tamworth and nothing from Grissles. A disappointing home draw and there he is: vulture extraordinaire, with predictable and tedious negativity. Grissles: you clearly show more passion for undermining the club than supporting it.

Oh look nothing from Stan until I make a comment, then bang there he is, I did comment on the Tamworth win, but you couldn't slate me for that could you?  Best you start jumping on everyone else who is negative, you will be busy after today!! 💩
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2018, 06:44:15 PM »
Stan, for me the most worrying thing was not the result it was more the lack of a game plan. We ended up knocking balls in the corners to turn them around and chase.  Very disappointing. 568 today there I wonder how many it will down for the next game.  There was a lot of unhappy fans filtering out at 10 past 5

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2018, 06:51:04 PM »

Were you there today?
Please share your positives taken from the game...

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2018, 06:54:10 PM »
Who was given man of the match today ? Not sure I’d know where to give it.  Maybe Pedro for the one one save he made that got us a point in the end?

Andyd007

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2018, 06:57:54 PM »
Blake Tracey I thought was brilliant one of the best games I've seen him play considering he didn't play well on opening day. Bombing down that left wing. St Neots didn't seem to pick him up all game

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2018, 07:06:47 PM »
I don’t think anyone had a bad game just no one seemed to have a great game. Blake Tracey did ok but his final ball didn’t deliver to much.

Just reading the programme I see we are advertising for a new club photographer, when did the guy Smith leave ?

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2018, 07:10:01 PM »

Just reading the programme I see we are advertising for a new club photographer, when did the guy Smith leave ?

I don't think he's aware that he has!
If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2018, 07:11:25 PM »
I don't think Stan was there today,someone said he was on the buses? Someone else said he was at Wickes getting some buckets to start another one of his bucket collections to supplement the drop in crowd numbers and go towards a striker? :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2018, 08:14:43 PM »
We did every thing today by put it in the Net our formation doesn’t seem to be working  I would like to see us using a 4 3 3 system and using width to go round teams who park the bus ,I hope Simon try’s a different starting forward line up and am I the only one who thinks Hawks should be out on the wing where in belongs

gs50

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2018, 08:20:29 PM »
Didn't think we played badly just the finishing wasn't there once again.Hope Gash available Monday
and give Limb the chance alongside him.