Author Topic: FA cup.  (Read 5613 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
FA cup.
« on: August 26, 2018, 01:21:14 PM »
Anyone know when the draw for the FA cup will be held? :dontknow:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: FA cup.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 01:35:14 PM »

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 01:47:09 PM »
Cheers Admin, I am probably one of the few hoping for an away draw,but fairly local. :bus: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 02:03:35 PM »
Cheers Admin, I am probably one of the few hoping for an away draw,but fairly local. :bus: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Well if they are drawn away, at least that means the supporters will be able to get a pint at half time.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2018, 02:11:36 PM »

Well if they are drawn away, at least that means the supporters will be able to get a pint at half time.

Is the bar in use that day again? :banghead; :banghead; :banghead;

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2018, 02:19:15 PM »

Not if we’re drawn at Tamworth. Not allowed a drink before the game or a half time there!

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2018, 03:09:14 PM »

Not if we’re drawn at Tamworth. Not allowed a drink before the game or a half time there!

O...….that's ok then!

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2018, 06:22:32 PM »
I've read elsewhere that the draw will take place at FA headquarters near 1.00pm on Tuesday 28th August.
Given that the Wednesday draw information comes from Wikipedia I think I'd believe it will be on Tuesday!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2018, 11:58:27 AM »
Hopefully Wisbech win their replay and we get drawn at Wibech? :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2018, 01:03:23 PM »
Sat 8th King's Lynn vs Histon / Eynesbury Rovers.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2018, 01:11:52 PM »
Lets hope we can progress in the Cup at least  Not a bad draw

Wisbech away at Gt Wakering if they get through

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2018, 01:33:58 PM »
Lucky we haven't drawn a team with a large away following,be a problem fitting everyone in the cafe for a beer at half time? Morrisons will do well that week?

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2018, 05:22:52 PM »
Histon have had a good start with being       1st   Histon FC   Played 4   Points 12. Squad of 20 and a tasty Sports Therapist.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2018, 03:29:59 PM »
Anyone looking forward to this game?
Time for Mr Clark to let the team play as we know they can!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2018, 04:29:18 PM »
I can forsee a low attendance for this one,the way we are playing many people will think that we will be lucky to get past this round,that is down to the opening games of the season. Many people are also not prepared to pay £13 for a potential banana skin,I hink we will be lucky to see 400 people there? :dontknow: