Author Topic: Saturday.  (Read 5126 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
Re: Saturday.
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2018, 07:19:41 PM »
Very much like his players then

Ouch!

« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2018, 05:13:05 PM »
Sadly Mr Cleeve will only answer questions by telling people what they want to hear!  :argue:
I pretty much agree with what you've said apart from HiggsThought he was very average against us running about like a headless chicken and much like us kept giving the ball away cheaply.

« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2018, 12:06:44 AM »
Sorry Gris.That reply was supposed to be to Mallards earlier post.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2018, 12:40:07 AM »
Sorry Gris.That reply was supposed to be to Mallards earlier post.

No problem,just had me confused,and that doesn't take much. :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
It sure is nice when your propaganda machine is so dumb that it basically runs itself. Who needs reasons or explanations when your sheeple are happy to lie around bleating the latest soundbite?

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2018, 07:36:45 AM »
Long I donít think he had his best game on Bank Hol Monday, but have seen a bit more of him than that, and has looked decent. Certainly doesnít lack confidence at going at defences when picking the ball up deep.

Stan

• "Supporters, not Customers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2018, 11:41:55 AM »
Long I donít think he had his best game on Bank Hol Monday, but have seen a bit more of him than that, and has looked decent. Certainly doesnít lack confidence at going at defences when picking the ball up deep.
I thought he looked good against Lynn. He got rousing applause when he was subbed towards the end so Lowestoft clearly rate him; he put the ball through Jarvis' legs which lead to a booking for Jarvis when he later retaliated and was a threat everytime he ran at Lynn's defence.
One that got away for sure.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2018, 01:08:29 PM »
Thatís worry Stan.  Clark signed Limb as the next  big thing hasnít hardly kicked a ball, yet he lets Higgs go who on the Evidence thus far he would be a dead very starter.

Stan

• "Supporters, not Customers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2018, 01:11:53 PM »
Thatís worry Stan.  Clark signed Limb as the next  big thing hasnít hardly kicked a ball, yet he lets Higgs go who on the Evidence thus far he would be a dead very starter.
I agree Mallard. Higgs is good to go; Limb has potential but doesn't look ready for step 3 just yet.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2018, 01:54:56 PM »
Is Limb still with us?  :dontknow:
It sure is nice when your propaganda machine is so dumb that it basically runs itself. Who needs reasons or explanations when your sheeple are happy to lie around bleating the latest soundbite?