Author Topic: Saturday.  (Read 4885 times)

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
Re: Saturday.
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2018, 07:19:41 PM »
Very much like his players then

Ouch!

« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2018, 05:13:05 PM »
Sadly Mr Cleeve will only answer questions by telling people what they want to hear!  :argue:
I pretty much agree with what you've said apart from HiggsThought he was very average against us running about like a headless chicken and much like us kept giving the ball away cheaply.

« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2018, 12:06:44 AM »
Sorry Gris.That reply was supposed to be to Mallards earlier post.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2018, 12:40:07 AM »
Sorry Gris.That reply was supposed to be to Mallards earlier post.

No problem,just had me confused,and that doesn't take much. :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2018, 07:36:45 AM »
Long I donít think he had his best game on Bank Hol Monday, but have seen a bit more of him than that, and has looked decent. Certainly doesnít lack confidence at going at defences when picking the ball up deep.

Stan

• "Supporters, not Customers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2018, 11:41:55 AM »
Long I donít think he had his best game on Bank Hol Monday, but have seen a bit more of him than that, and has looked decent. Certainly doesnít lack confidence at going at defences when picking the ball up deep.
I thought he looked good against Lynn. He got rousing applause when he was subbed towards the end so Lowestoft clearly rate him; he put the ball through Jarvis' legs which lead to a booking for Jarvis when he later retaliated and was a threat everytime he ran at Lynn's defence.
One that got away for sure.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2018, 01:08:29 PM »
Thatís worry Stan.  Clark signed Limb as the next  big thing hasnít hardly kicked a ball, yet he lets Higgs go who on the Evidence thus far he would be a dead very starter.

Stan

• "Supporters, not Customers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2018, 01:11:53 PM »
Thatís worry Stan.  Clark signed Limb as the next  big thing hasnít hardly kicked a ball, yet he lets Higgs go who on the Evidence thus far he would be a dead very starter.
I agree Mallard. Higgs is good to go; Limb has potential but doesn't look ready for step 3 just yet.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2018, 01:54:56 PM »
Is Limb still with us?  :dontknow:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!