Author Topic: Kids free  (Read 710 times)

LUFC1992KLFC

• View Profile
Kids free
« on: August 31, 2018, 05:50:07 PM »
Donít forget folks
Under sixteens are free

For. Your. 13 quid you can take  6 kids absolutely free.
 Absolute bargain per head

Treat kids, grand kids, nieces, nephews, their friends,
Youth clubs etc treat the youths. 26quid would get 12 kids in free, thatís a football team
Use imagination you can almost make 13 disappear

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: Kids free
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 06:04:46 PM »
So has this offer of 1 adult 12 under 16s free been made official?  And has it been offered to local youth clubs etc?  Don't forget that drinks and crisp etc for 12 kids would far outweigh the benefits of getting them in free?:dontknow:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stan

• "Supporters, not Customers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2018, 11:50:16 AM »
Definition of a cynic: someone who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2018, 12:10:31 PM »
Definition of a cynic: someone who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Could you explain that Stan? Nice to see you pop up again, has the offer indeed been made to local youth groups, maybe junior football teams?  Perhaps as you and LUFC1992KLFC seem to have the inside track you could enlighten the rest of us? And just to set the record straight, I know the price of a ticket to watch KLTFC play and I know the value, in my opinion and that of many others is that the cost far outweighs the value!!  :dontknow: :bankrupt:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUFC1992KLFC

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2018, 08:34:48 PM »
With your negative vision you completely missed the point

One adult 6 free kids

Fact

Pick bones out of that

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2018, 08:47:54 PM »
With your negative vision you completely missed the point

One adult 6 free kids

Fact

Pick bones out of that

Okay play on the numbers, the question I asked is, has this offer been made to youth clubs? Many youth workers may want the football to be their sanctity away from the kids?  :dontknow: