Author Topic: Mr Cleeves Axe  (Read 2788 times)

L.R

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Re: Mr Cleeves Axe
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2018, 04:23:44 AM »
I was disappointed by the appointment of Simon Clark and the decision to bring Sam Gaughran back to the club.

I just felt that after such a good season, we should have got another experienced manager to come in, instead we gave it to some novices and they've proved that just because you spend a lot of money on some very good players - they don't guarantee results.

Hopefully we will get an experienced manager in this time round or an experienced coach / assistant manager like Ian Culverhouse was.

COYL

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2018, 09:40:47 AM »
Mr Cleeve put up the price so we would win the league.
Shouldn't matter who was manager!

SamsDad

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2018, 09:21:30 AM »

Please explain that logic?

That really baffles me you would even post something that has no meaning?! Because someone raises the price we should win the league? Maybe its early in the morning and I am missing something?!

It would be nice to see Lynn bring in an experienced head, Lynn manager vacancy's always baffle me when names such as Adam Drury get linked. Being a Norwich fan aswell as a Linnet, Drury has limited management experience with an assistant manager role this year which is very much a part time role.

I personally feel we need experience, who I couldn't say but someone who knows non-league football and likes to play attacking football is a must. The difficulty is the timing of season, it benefits the new appointment as in there is time to turn the poor start around but the issue is players.. Are they good enough? Will he think there good enough? If the players were underperforming to help Clark out the door would he want them?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2018, 09:35:15 AM »

That really baffles me you would even post something that has no meaning?! Because someone raises the price we should win the league? Maybe its early in the morning and I am missing something?!

It would be nice to see Lynn bring in an experienced head, Lynn manager vacancy's always baffle me when names such as Adam Drury get linked. Being a Norwich fan aswell as a Linnet, Drury has limited management experience with an assistant manager role this year which is very much a part time role.

I personally feel we need experience, who I couldn't say but someone who knows non-league football and likes to play attacking football is a must. The difficulty is the timing of season, it benefits the new appointment as in there is time to turn the poor start around but the issue is players.. Are they good enough? Will he think there good enough? If the players were underperforming to help Clark out the door would he want them?

Mr Cleeves reasoning for the price increase was to bring in quality players to ensure we won the league? :dontknow:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

SamsDad

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2018, 11:58:20 AM »

Mr Cleeves reasoning for the price increase was to bring in quality players to ensure we won the league? :dontknow:

Apologies.. i will leave that down to being early in the morning..

Uncle Tupelo

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2018, 03:48:38 PM »
What’s Carl Heggs doing these days?

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2018, 04:37:49 PM »
Heggs n Cleeve.   Wow  I’d give it a week

admin

• Administrator