Author Topic: I think there is a game on tomorrow?  (Read 632 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
I think there is a game on tomorrow?
« on: September 07, 2018, 11:30:31 AM »
It has to be think because I think the advertising has hit rock bottom again,not even hearing it on KLFM? I am going to predict a draw 1-1 and an attendance around the 400 mark? From what I hear online sales are struggling to hit double figures,can anyone confirm? Will be sad to see a low crowd especially as the price has been dropped,are people just losing interest? Are they losing interest because they feel that despite the pre season hype regarding extra gate money being put to use assembling a league winning squad,the feeling is a play off place would be a struggle at the moment? :dontknow:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul47

• View Profile
Re: I think there is a game on tomorrow?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 11:42:39 AM »
? From what I hear online sales are struggling to hit double figures,can anyone confirm?

Don't believe everything you hear. Mine is well over number 100.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 11:48:31 AM »
? From what I hear online sales are struggling to hit double figures,can anyone confirm?

Don't believe everything you hear. Mine is well over number 100.

Big upsurge since Wednesday then,I just wonder about the lack of advertising,especially with the price drop?  Seems like apathy is taking over? :dontknow:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUFC1992KLFC

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 12:10:33 PM »
If you read this forum, in general it delivers a down trodden, negative feel around the club at this time.
That in itself infests like a rotten apple.

Bad news is heard far louder than the good.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2018, 12:19:31 PM »
If you read this forum, in general it delivers a down trodden, negative feel around the club at this time.
That in itself infests like a rotten apple.

Bad news is heard far louder than the good.

There is no news! :dontknow:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2018, 12:20:32 PM »
Think the Forum follows the playing performance trend.  It’s called human nature.   Difficult to find anything positive from the club at the moment.

Will a 5 goal thrashing of step 5 Histon, at Home lift the mood ?

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2018, 12:33:33 PM »
Think the Forum follows the playing performance trend.  It’s called human nature.   Difficult to find anything positive from the club at the moment.

Will a 5 goal thrashing of step 5 Histon, at Home lift the mood ?

Can understand the negative posts at the moment; not much to please fans on the pitch.

However, generally, I find there's certainly more negative posts on here than positive. Even when things are going well.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2018, 05:06:28 PM »
Paul, I have to disagree I thought last season the Forum was quite positive. Top Manager, top players top results and we all so nearly made it.  Once we lost IC then the place went flat, Clark’s appointment  didn’t do much to lift things. That trend has only got worse.

Seeing Culverhouse take Grantham into sixth after a quick re-built ( lot of players left) and seeing ‘his’ Lynn team languishing in 19th speak volumes.

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2018, 06:08:47 PM »

Seeing Culverhouse take Grantham into sixth after a quick re-built ( lot of players left) and seeing ‘his’ Lynn team languishing in 19th speak volumes.
and only 2 points behind the leaders.