Author Topic: @officialKLtown sack manager Simon Clark.  (Read 4042 times)

Linnet1993

• View Profile
Re: @officialKLtown sack manager Simon Clark.
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 07:45:43 PM »
Sadly had to be done, this has gone horribly wrong and the new manager has a lot of work to do and will have to turn it around quickly. Just let these boys play with freedom and results will come.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 07:48:00 PM »
Let us hope that Backie and Fryatt can whip up the commitment they had from the youngsters?  :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Non League

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2018, 07:51:31 PM »
Not surprised at all. Been a car crash of an appointment, but been sacked early enough to still rescue the season. Just a question now of who will replace him? Someone who's been around such as Greene? Or take a gamble and entice Lappin back to take it over full time?

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2018, 07:52:58 PM »
Not surprised at all. Been a car crash of an appointment, but been sacked early enough to still rescue the season. Just a question now of who will replace him? Someone who's been around such as Greene? Or take a gamble and entice Lappin back to take it over full time?

I would be looking at Drury if he’s intrested, I would expect it to be one of the guys who was in the stands Saturday tho.

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2018, 07:55:29 PM »

I'd be REALLY surprised if Lappin would be interested!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2018, 07:56:39 PM »
Adam Drury or Stamford Drury ?  Flopped badly at Boston.

Ronnie Moore would do a job but lives in Rotherham.  Tommy Taylor ? Surely that shipped has sailed

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2018, 08:04:47 PM »
Adam Drury or Stamford Drury ?  Flopped badly at Boston.

Ronnie Moore would do a job but lives in Rotherham.  Tommy Taylor ? Surely that shipped has sailed

Adam Drury, we have to close links to Norwich to get the best local players. Moore appeals to me but i agree the travelling is excessive, Tommy Taylor would be underwhelming I think.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2018, 08:10:53 PM »
OMG! In Jamaica and just seen that Clark has been sacked.

Not surprised. Team was a mess but I expect they will now be in a Better place.

Come on lads, come out fighting on  Tuesday evening and knock Histon for 6.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2018, 08:12:19 PM »
93. Drury is not involved with Wroxham every game as he has other commitments.

I have a name to throw into the hat.  The young coach at Harleston. Adam Gusterson.  Very well thought of.  Knows the local scene.  Has come through the ranks at Norwich, has coached there as well.  Was the County U 18 coach that did so well last season. Had a few games for Lynn as well.
Just throwing it out there.

Whoever we go for it needs to be the right choice and quick.  Backie and Fryatt can't be expected to take the reins for more than a couple of games.

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2018, 08:25:10 PM »
Ronnie Moore from a purely footballing point of view would be great but at 65 and with all that travelling there has to be an issue.But he wouldn't be at the game if he wasn't in the frame.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2018, 08:27:26 PM »
Ronnie Moore said in an interview he is desperate to get back into Mangement and wouldn’t care if it was with The Dog n Duck...... over here Ronnie  here we are. In all but name

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2018, 08:47:54 PM »

Whoever we go for it needs to be the right choice and quick.  Backie and Fryatt can't be expected to take the reins for more than a couple of games.

Agree. Good of them to step up to the plate but it needs sorting very quick if we are to get play off ambitions back on track.

I just hope and pray that Cleeve gets Neil Fryatt to assist him during the selection process.

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2018, 08:49:26 PM »
Someone with Norwich connections would be my route if I was in charge

Few names to throw out there for fun

Darren Huckerby
Saw Matt Henman at one of the pre season games
Bryan Gunn
Neil Adams

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2018, 08:52:10 PM »
Ronnie Moore said in an interview he is desperate to get back into Mangement and wouldn’t care if it was with The Dog n Duck...... over here Ronnie  here we are. In all but name

My money is on Moore.