Author Topic: @officialKLtown sack manager Simon Clark.  (Read 2856 times)

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: @officialKLtown sack manager Simon Clark.
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2018, 04:18:56 PM »
Paul, That is something we can agree on.  Ronnie Moore would be an excellent candidate, if he is affordable. However Living In Rotherham could be an issue ?

« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2018, 04:57:24 PM »
Isn't an issue for Culverhouse from Bishops Stortford to Grantham, or for Moore himself from Rotherham to Eastleigh last season.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2018, 06:51:25 PM »
Logistical problems = distance ?

Maybe Stan you could put him up ?  I would offer but Rotherham ainít much further.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2018, 07:21:01 PM »

Maybe Stan you could put him up ?  I would offer but Rotherham ainít much further.

There's always that nice hotel on the coast, rave reviews, be roomies Stan?  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stan

• "Supporters, not Customers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2018, 08:23:55 PM »

There's always that nice hotel on the coast, rave reviews, be roomies Stan?  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
He'd be better off rooming with you Griss. He'd probably enjoy your motivational speeches: that's if you can get time off from your day job with The Samaritans.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2018, 08:35:38 PM »

He'd be better off rooming with you Griss. He'd probably enjoy your motivational speeches: that's if you can get time off from your day job with The Samaritans.

I find it really disturbing that you have taken the time to find out where I work Stan! :red card:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2018, 08:46:56 PM »
Oops Griss your cover has been blown

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2018, 08:58:21 PM »
 :farmer: I am sad to say this as I don't want to see anybody lose there job, however I am glad to see the 3 merry men depart.  The manager was never the right choice for our club in my humble opinion,he has failed in most of his managerial positions, maybe a good coach but not able to get the players on board with his ideas it would appear.

Mr Beevers, can somebody please tell me what he has brought to KLTFC,I fail too see any positives from his appointment.

Mr Gaughran, local lad, past his sell by date at this level as a player, turned to coaching, really can't see any positives at all in his return to the Walks. Maybe it was thought that he could use his links with Peterborough United to recruit a few up and coming players, nothing has happened. Glad to see them all depart and I may well return and support the Linnets again.  :oldman"

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2018, 11:48:34 PM »
Look, I want this sorted by the time I get back from Jamaica!

:laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

Squire of Langham

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2018, 07:30:31 AM »
If you operate on Jamaican time it may well be Mike  :cup2:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2018, 07:36:19 AM »
or with a Jamaican sense of urgency? :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2018, 07:55:44 AM »
Or Mike if you get some of that Jamaican ĎOld Holburní into you, it wonít matter if itís Ronnie Moore or Demi Moore  :laughcry:

Stan

• "Supporters, not Customers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2018, 08:46:07 AM »
or with a Jamaican sense of urgency? :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
You've obviously not heard of Usain Bolt.