Author Topic: Mr Cleeve now is the time  (Read 1460 times)

Mallard

• View Profile
Mr Cleeve now is the time
« on: September 09, 2018, 09:07:59 PM »
After the cock up the owner made in losing Culverhouse and the totally disastrous appointment of Clark many are looking at Cleeve and expecting him to get this next appointment right.  The club and its fans should not have to suffer from his lack of/poor judgement.

Over to you Stephen Cleeve. Time for you to get it right. No excuses. This time the buck has to stop st your door.

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
Re: Mr Cleeve now is the time
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 09:42:37 PM »
After the cock up the owner made in losing Culverhouse and the totally disastrous appointment of Clark many are looking at Cleeve and expecting him to get this next appointment right.  The club and its fans should not have to suffer from his lack of/poor judgement.

Over to you Stephen Cleeve. Time for you to get it right. No excuses. This time the buck has to stop st your door.

being a one man band, the buck always stops at his door.

Paulos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 09:57:16 PM »
At least he's had the balls yet again to hold his hands up & admit that he has made a mistake before the season has got to the point of being a complete loss & one such decision that will probably end up costing him in the pocket too. Fair play to him i say, people wanted action & he has made it.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2018, 10:34:08 PM »
At least he's had the balls yet again to hold his hands up & admit that he has made a mistake before the season has got to the point of being a complete loss & one such decision that will probably end up costing him in the pocket too. Fair play to him i say, people wanted action & he has made it.

Costing the fans in the pocket!  :banghead; :banghead; :banghead;
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2018, 10:58:23 PM »
At least he's had the balls yet again to hold his hands up & admit that he has made a mistake

Where did you read or hear that?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2018, 11:42:17 PM »
At least he's had the balls yet again to hold his hands up & admit that he has made a mistake

Stan told him, where is Stan when you want the inside story?  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stan

• "Supporters, not Customers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2018, 07:26:18 AM »

Stan told him, where is Stan when you want the inside story?  :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
Morning Griss.
No idea what you mean by this. Happy to enjoy a joke at my own expense if I could understand what you are saying.

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2018, 09:52:45 AM »
Some of you in the past have been very quick to knock our owner. Well lets give him credit for what has been a very expensive decision.
He, like the rest of us knew that it was going badly with Clark and as he was on a nice contract it was going to cost him to get rid of him. His mistake, and he now has to shell out. In fact he has spent a great deal of money since being at the club, along with falling out with people on the way.
You can not call Cleeve soft hearted , so he goes with the territory that is Kings Lynn Town, I say well done big man, see you at Histon.   

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2018, 09:54:40 AM »
His appointment.
His mistake.
We are paying for it!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2018, 10:19:55 AM »
Mac, lack of judgement on Cleeve's part again.  Losing Culverhouse then appointing Clark. Big  Mistake followed by Big mistake.  That's why to have any credibility he has to get this next appointment right.  I really hope the Man, for his own benefit, takes council before appointing.

little John

• A LYNN BOI/ BOR/ BUH.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2018, 09:23:23 AM »
The next will be the 4 th manager in 3 seasons......interesting.