Author Topic: More Questions than Answers  (Read 2874 times)

Mick

• View Profile
Re: More Questions than Answers
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2018, 04:23:39 PM »
I don't get how the chairman thinks Kettering have it nailed on already. This time last season Banbury had won five out of five and they dropped out of the running for play offs soon after. I don't doubt Kettering will be there or there abouts but they now provide us with a target to chase. And were coming!!!............

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2018, 04:28:28 PM »
Also the point made by admin about potentially losing these two if things do turn sour down the line can't be understated.

100% down to the all parties concerned to be Professional and ensure that don't happen! Only they can ensure that it does not happen and IMHO not a reason for not giving the best candidates the job.

dillydilly

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2018, 06:43:34 PM »
No advantage to know local players.  The new managerís main quality must be to know players at this level, or decent bets from a lower level, or good captures from a higher level.  Few teams in ANY locality are full of local players.

Paulos

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2018, 11:49:22 PM »
I don't get how the chairman thinks Kettering have it nailed on already. This time last season Banbury had won five out of five and they dropped out of the running for play offs soon after. I don't doubt Kettering will be there or there abouts but they now provide us with a target to chase. And were coming!!!............

Had their first little wobble today & lost at home. Don't think they're as awesome as people make out just think this is a poor league & they're a bit better than the rest. Even though we didn't win today still made a point up on them already, i think there's a hell of a long way to go yet & if start picking up the wins can easily mount a challenge yet.