Author Topic: 12 days .....  (Read 3288 times)

Non League

• View Profile
Re: 12 days .....
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2018, 01:00:06 PM »
You have to wonder if hes been in touch with Mr Beadle regardless of travel circumstances.

You Cannot Be Serious? Hereford fans were baying for blood for his tactics even though he got promotion.

3 back to to back promotions and you clearly havent seen their response on Twitter extremely unhappy with the dismissal

More unhappy that he wasn't giving time, but they're not gutted he has gone because of the football played over the seasons. Also need to keep in mind that Hereford playing budget has been far greater than othersides on their rise up the leagues, and fans wanted/expected better football to be shown as a result of it, even if targets were achieved of promotion.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2018, 01:01:43 PM »
I think that's being very simplistic B&G.  Obviously Backie and Neil are being suitably recompensed for the role they are carrying out.  Though I do agree it shouldn't  come anywhere near the monies being paid out to Clark, Gaughran and Beevors.    Plus lets not forget there maybe a compo claim to be paid out on Clark's 2 year deal.   Maybe it will be paid out in a tax efficient way such as a redundancy package. What do you think Paul ?

Blue_and_Gold

• Independent Moderator
  • Observing the Ubermensch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2018, 01:11:17 PM »
I think that's being very simplistic B&G.  Obviously Backie and Neil are being suitably recompensed for the role they are carrying out.  Though I do agree it shouldn't  come anywhere near the monies being paid out to Clark, Gaughran and Beevors.    Plus lets not forget there maybe a compo claim to be paid out on Clark's 2 year deal.   Maybe it will be paid out in a tax efficient way such as a redundancy package. What do you think Paul ?

Taking into account that this is Backie and Neil Fryatt we are talking about, and what the Club means to them, I don't think we should automatically assume that the roles they have taken on means that it comes with an improved financial package.
To some people, there's more important things than money!
Don't stop and never give up. If you have achieved all your objectives, you have set your targets too low!

Ap

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2018, 07:25:40 PM »
I think we've missed a PR opportunity by not getting a new manager in for Saturday:

'Heard of the team that has played 3 FA Cup games this season under 4 different managers?'

The kind of story that would guarantee a page on the BBC Sport website as minimum I reckon!

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2018, 07:56:58 PM »
I think we've missed a PR opportunity by not getting a new manager in for Saturday:

'Heard of the team that has played 3 FA Cup games this season under 4 different managers?'

The kind of story that would guarantee a page on the BBC Sport website as minimum I reckon!

It would need something to advertise it, many people may not know if we are playing Stourbridge or Histon?
No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2018, 04:21:46 AM »
You have to wonder if hes been in touch with Mr Beadle regardless of travel circumstances.

You Cannot Be Serious? Hereford fans were baying for blood for his tactics even though he got promotion.

3 back to to back promotions and you clearly havent seen their response on Twitter extremely unhappy with the dismissal

Fickle folk, football fans  :laughcry:
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.