Author Topic: Back and Fryatt appointed.  (Read 2675 times)

Dilligaf

• Moderated
    • View Profile
Re: Back and Fryatt appointed.
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2018, 11:52:28 AM »
Stan call it what you will, it doesnít really matter.  At the end of the day you can polish a turd all you like, but itís still a turd.

Letís wait and see over the next couple of weeks. My feelings is Backie will add a local gem or 2 into the ranks.  I donít see them being high profile signings just players with potential to play at this level.

Well I suppose only time will tell on the unearthing of a gem front......he hasn't done to date so dont know why now will be any different... :scarf:

« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2018, 12:12:43 PM »
No idea, but one thing that has now occurred to me is that Backie and Neil are continuing until the desired candidate has served his notice at his current club.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2018, 12:37:12 PM »
Dilli I was taught to go with the law of averages. Never failed me thus far.

Loughborough Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2018, 07:18:04 PM »
No idea, but one thing that has now occurred to me is that Backie and Neil are continuing until the desired candidate has served his notice at his current club.

Might be the case. But if we ate waiting on someone to serve their notice, what happens if B&N have a fantastic two months? Would be a brave (foolhardy) move to break up a winning formula.

I feel we might have our current management team until at least New Year. If weíre doing well, I think Cleeve will then keep them until the end of the season. If weíre only mid-table by then, can see a change happening.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2018, 07:24:48 PM »
If you listened to Stephen Cleeve on Radio Norfolk then you would understand that everyone is in the same page. IF the right person comes along the 2 currently in charge are happy to step aside and revert back to thier previous jobs. If that person doesnít come along then they will continue

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2018, 05:51:04 PM »
Congratulations to Rob and Neil on another fine win,seems like they have put the wheels back on the bus? :bus: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!