Author Topic: Suddenly remembered?  (Read 1441 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: Suddenly remembered?
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2018, 12:08:58 PM »
Whatís your working out for Kettering then Grissles?

Costs me £13 at Lynn where I can walk to the ground (donít have food and rarely a drink as I do that before I leave)

Entrance fee plus petrol plus a drink & food definitely cost me more than that at Kettering. Well done to anyone from Lynn who got there for less than £13.

King's Lynn £13 entry, equivalant drinks, (2 pints +2 cokes) £12.60, 2 50/50 tickets £2, total £27.50. Kettering £10 entry,drinks ,(2 pints +2 cokes) £10, 2 50/50 tickets £1, petrol £5, total £26, so £1 cheaper  :bankrupt:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2018, 12:51:19 PM »
Fair enough.

But if you donít drive to a Lynn game or have refreshments itís still cheaper than the Kettering game.

To be honest if weíre compaing how much it costs for each person for each game this is going to be a long thread!!

Me, Iím getting ready to go to watch us beat Banbury!

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2018, 12:53:04 PM »
Me to C O U L

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2018, 10:28:18 PM »
That's all fair enough Griss but attendances must be the most critical factor and for me it's those blokes on the pitch that I support.

Everyone who attends games supports the blokes on the pitch,Rob and Neil have turned that around and hopefully it will continue,and slowly drag a few more people through the gate? The overall match day experience is not there anymore though,fans are being priced out by expensive entry and drinks etc,going back a few year I would have been in a packed bar before the game watching a big screen,having to pre order half time drinks so as to make sure you got one,and back into a packed bar after the game,throw in a burger and chips somewhere and that was the afternoon sorted. Last game I attended was Boxing day against St Ives,bar virtually empty before kick off,about  dozen in there at half time and maybe a dozen after the game,strangely enough I was the last person to leave that day, if I remember rightly most of the people in the bar were St Ives fans? :dontknow:

wasting your time grissles.   get your self elected to the friends board and you might stand a chance.   :cheers:

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2018, 09:35:07 PM »
 God help us all if that ever came about

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2018, 10:18:21 PM »
God help us all if that ever came about

Why? :dontknow:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!