Author Topic: Interview with the chairman  (Read 1901 times)

KingsLynnTownTV

• View Profile
Interview with the chairman
« on: September 28, 2018, 11:09:31 AM »
Hello everyone, at some point in the next few weeks we will be grabbing Stephen Cleeve for a chat, the plan as part of the interview is to put questions from yourselves the fans to the chairman, so if you have anything you would like to be put forward as a question to the chairman then feel free to post below and we will do our best to get as many answers as we can. Thank You

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
Re: Interview with the chairman
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 11:48:51 AM »
Why not a fan's forum, open back and forth discussion?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 11:59:00 AM »
Why not a fan's forum, open back and forth discussion?

You mean much like other clubs do on a regular basis? :dontknow:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 12:38:58 PM »
TV, will all questions be asked to him or will it be on a ‘selective’ basis ?

KingsLynnTownTV

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2018, 12:40:56 PM »
Will we get as many questions as we can across as we can

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2018, 01:26:41 PM »
Boycie said can he have his suit back? :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhrOG_bsNuw
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

gs50

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2018, 05:02:31 PM »
Looks like nick bowler will be talking to him on local report tonight .

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2018, 07:09:48 PM »
Stan I hope you listened in, but just in case.
 Stephen Cleeve has spoken with 3 clubs this week
About 3 different players.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2018, 07:26:15 PM »
The Chairman also said that if the next FA Cup game result in a victory then the budget will be increased.

Loughborough Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2018, 07:31:20 PM »
Hello everyone, at some point in the next few weeks we will be grabbing Stephen Cleeve for a chat, the plan as part of the interview is to put questions from yourselves the fans to the chairman, so if you have anything you would like to be put forward as a question to the chairman then feel free to post below and we will do our best to get as many answers as we can. Thank You

Why did the club put the price of the diet coke up along with the rest of the cans because of the ‘sugar tax’?

Does he think The Walks will ever be able to pass the grading requirements for League 2, or does he envisage the club having to move ground eventually to match his ambition. (Long long way off I know, but genuinely interested.)

Does he think promotion is still a realistic possibility this year?

Is there a chance of having one set of programme notes this year that don’t have a negative element to them?

What is his biggest regret since becoming Chairman?

What is his biggest success since becoming Chairman?

And:
Boycie or Del Boy?

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2018, 07:33:22 PM »
Stan I hope you listened in, but just in case.
 Stephen Cleeve has spoken with 3 clubs this week
About 3 different players.
And there you were Mallard: all ready to accuse the chairman of not giving the new management duo the tools to do their job. Moral in the story: wait till you hear it from the horses mouth.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2018, 07:35:17 PM »
The Chairman also said that if the next FA Cup game result in a victory then the budget will be increased.
Again Mallard: o ye of little faith :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2018, 07:38:57 PM »
Stan I think it was you saying no new players are needed. Once the Chairman read that he must  have thought im gonna put that Stan in his place. That will TEACH him not to pi55 me around with his bucket collection ideas  :laughcry:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2018, 07:41:53 PM »
Stan he only mentioned the Playibg budget would be increased if they won the next Cup game. No mention on what the budget will be increased by or from.  You are just assuming it is the the same.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2018, 07:50:16 PM »
Stan he only mentioned the Playibg budget would be increased if they won the next Cup game. No mention on what the budget will be increased by or from.  You are just assuming it is the the same.
I am assuming nothing Mallard - will leave the assuming to you: you're better at it than me. If you recall, I suggested that the best way to stop all the rumour mongering was for the chairman to communicate his intentions to the fans and voila that's precisely what he has done. He's now got the rabble rousers off his back and we can all concentrate on tomorrow's game which I'm really looking forward to.