Author Topic: News coming from club on twitter  (Read 1125 times)

Linnet 1958

• View Profile
News coming from club on twitter
« on: September 29, 2018, 01:25:44 PM »
Breaking news: Linnets chairman Stephen Cleeve announces after meetings with West Norfolk Borough Council, that he has secured a 99-year lease on The Walks Stadium.

According to Greg Plummer more news to come

Greg Plummer

@GregTheLynnNews
Following Following @GregTheLynnNews
More Greg Plummer Retweeted King's Lynn Town FC
Huge news coming out of @officialKLtown - stay tuned for even more news coming out shortly.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
Re: News coming from club on twitter
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 01:40:51 PM »
Are the tweets being shared on here because Mr Cleeve has blocked most Lynn fans? :dontknow:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linnet 1958

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 01:42:22 PM »
Will update when announced Griss

Linnet 1958

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2018, 01:44:14 PM »
@officialKLtown complete the signing of attacking midfielder @chrishendo9 on a two-year deal.
Chris Henderson From Leiston FC ex Lowestoft.

Loughborough Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2018, 04:07:09 PM »
Wonder if the terms on the car park have changed in the new lease.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2018, 05:07:11 PM »
The way the attendances are dropping they won't need a car park! :dontknow: :cry:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loopy,linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2018, 05:18:43 PM »
The way the attendances are dropping they won't need a car park! :dontknow: :cry:
trust you to come out with attendances or some kind of rubbish ,Itís excellent news that there is now a 99 lease for it to be a football ground and not a housing estate ,2 local lads at the helm the team now on a winning streak how about some positive posta instead of grissles pointless swipes constantly towards the club ,Grissles needs banning from all sites and forums connected to this club heís bad news

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2018, 05:35:25 PM »
trust you to come out with attendances or some kind of rubbish ,Itís excellent news that there is now a 99 lease for it to be a football ground and not a housing estate ,2 local lads at the helm the team now on a winning streak how about some positive posta instead of grissles pointless swipes constantly towards the club ,Grissles needs banning from all sites and forums connected to this club heís bad news

You wouldn't see a positive post if I made one loopy,and there have been several lately complimenting the team,and the managers! I still get to whatever games I can,when it is rubbish I say so,when they play well praise where praise is do! How do you think the team played today,who was your stand out player? :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2018, 05:41:14 PM »

You wouldn't see a positive post if I made one loopy,and there have been several lately complimenting the team,and the managers! I still get to whatever games I can,when it is rubbish I say so,when they play well praise where praise is do! How do you think the team played today,who was your stand out player? :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
Probably Rashford...

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2018, 07:05:46 PM »

I've never heard it be suggested that it would ever become a housing estate, but if that was ever likely to happen, the fact that the ground has been registered as a Community asset by The Trust is far more likely to protect it against that than granting a  99 year lease to an individual will do.

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2018, 07:08:47 PM »
Good day all round.

Security with a 99 year lease, good signing in Chris Henderson & 3 points. Thatíll do me.

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2018, 07:18:31 PM »
Good day all round.

Security with a 99 year lease, good signing in Chris Henderson & 3 points. Thatíll do me.

Great day! Ex Strikers always make the best Managers!

Paul. "Security with a 99 year lease". How's that work?

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2018, 07:19:18 PM »
Good day all round.

Better than having a 20yr one surely???

Iím not an expert but Iím sure Iíve read somewhere the chairman wanted a longer lease to help with things like ground improvements and potential grants etc from places like the football foundation?

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2018, 07:21:45 PM »
Good day all round.

Better than having a 20yr one surely???

Why?

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2018, 07:24:33 PM »
B&G see my updated comment.

Iím not an expert, maybe you can enlighten me where Iím wrong?