Author Topic: League cup.  (Read 2256 times)

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
Re: League cup.
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2018, 10:07:40 PM »
Only 160 there.

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2018, 10:46:15 PM »
Good win tonight the new lad Hendo looks a very good addition to the squad he showed some real  skills and he has a real turn of foot, I might be wrong but I think a saw  Grizzles there or has the ban been lifted it would be good if it has

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2018, 11:43:46 PM »
Good win tonight the new lad Hendo looks a very good addition to the squad he showed some real  skills and he has a real turn of foot, I might be wrong but I think a saw  Grizzles there or has the ban been lifted it would be good if it has

https://youtu.be/kGgo5WAT8-M
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2018, 10:58:09 AM »
I really don't understand what the League (s) persist with these type of Competitions.  The Clubs don't want them the Players don't them and the fans don't want them.

Extra income for clubs. There'll be clubs that are happy to wipe away losses and these games, but for a majority these type of games if you can get a home draw bring in precious money on a midweek to help with overall running costs.
Exactly any money coming in can only be a positive.

Be a good chance to give the new lad 90mins, plus would like to see Limb get another game under his belt too seems to be improving with every game & be good for his confidence if he can get on the score sheet again.

So Guys, Extra money coming you thought.  How much  do you think the club 'raked' in last night with that gate >?

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2018, 11:00:38 AM »
Not a lot

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2018, 11:03:34 AM »
Might be considered as a loss leader ?  :mystic:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2018, 11:12:23 AM »
Sadly we see the same sort of interest in the Norfolk cup.  :dontknow:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

somerset linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2018, 11:25:09 AM »
That's great news Grissles, about time too. Nice to see GG as well. :clap: :clap:

Linnet 1958

• Harry
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2018, 08:42:54 PM »
Good to see you back in the ranks (Grissles)  :scarf:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2018, 08:46:10 PM »
Few pints you owe Stan, Griss