Author Topic: FA Cup Saturday?  (Read 3168 times)

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
FA Cup Saturday?
« on: October 04, 2018, 12:27:04 PM »

Would be nice to see over 600 get behind the team.  :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mallard

• View Profile
Re: FA Cup Saturday?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 05:25:20 PM »
Will this be your first ‘proper’ home game of the season Griss ?  Directors box ?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 05:36:36 PM »
Will this be your first ‘proper’ home game of the season Griss ?  Directors box ?

First proper home game yes, not quite the directors box.  :worship:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 07:09:43 PM »

Free coffee part of the package Grissles?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2018, 07:30:55 PM »

Free coffee part of the package Grissles?

Anyone who knows me knows that I don't drink coffee.  :coffee:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2018, 08:52:36 PM »
I’m sure Griss Stephen will want to invite you into the boardroom
For half time refreshments as a form of apology

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2018, 08:09:29 AM »
How much to the winners tomorrow ?  The Chairman said he will increase the playing budget with a win.

Paul47

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2018, 08:21:06 AM »
How much to the winners tomorrow ?  The Chairman said he will increase the playing budget with a win.

£15,000

macfleetwood1

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2018, 11:08:07 AM »
Weather is set to be awful Saturday, but playing a team from a higher league will bring the punters in, 650+.

Paulos

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2018, 11:41:13 PM »
Anyone got a copy of that free "your local paper" today? Aside from Gavs article I skimmed through it a couple of times & couldn't find a single mention of there being a game saturday, please someone have a look & tell me i'm wrong...if this is the case then poor show really for a relatively big game for lynn

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2018, 09:16:18 AM »
Welcome Home Griss

mike20382

• Michael Robinson
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2018, 01:38:40 PM »
Agree welcome back Grissles nice to see supporters allowed to see there team

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2018, 05:55:37 PM »
Made to rue many missed chances and trying to pass the ball into the back of the net. Thought we were the better team.

The ref was shocking today.

Stan

• "Supporters, not Customers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2018, 08:06:01 PM »
Lynn had the better of the first half and should have been a goal up. Ashton looked like their game plan was to try and contain Lynn in the first half and they succeeded. Second half Ashton pressed Lynn who couldn't get enough possession to create much. It always felt likely that Ashton, who didn't create much, would score. Lynn gave it a good go later on and had at least 3 decent chances to equalise. Gash not 100% sharp at the minute, although he had a pretty decent game. Blake-Tracy excellent. Main area that needs improvement is up front.
Gash needs better support. How much time can Limb be given to prove himself? He may have talent but he isn't really showing it. Jarvis gave the ball away quite a few times and Hawkins can also be careless with the ball at times. Hawkins does track back if he loses possession but doesn't defend well and is easily played around.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2018, 08:52:42 PM »
Stan, like you I’m not convinced about Limb.  However I am sure Henderson will make a big difference to us as an attacking force.  Though I don’t see Hendo as a natural finisher.
 I do think we need to add to the offing we have up top, but with defeat today maybe players will have to be moved on to make that happen.  For me I do not see any point in keeping either  Thomas or Richard. Not sure where they are travelling in from but Backie has said he wants player no more than 90 mins away.  Both the afore mentioned players have not shown enough for me and just seem bench fodder.  I’m sure Backie could spend that money more wisely.

What do others think ?