Author Topic: The Missing Link - Fox In The Box 🦊  (Read 2876 times)

Non League

• View Profile
Re: The Missing Link - Fox In The Box 🦊
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2018, 12:28:36 PM »
I'd like to see Lynn go attacking and move to a 3 at the back. The central part of the side throughout the team is the strong part for me, with width coming from the wing backs just to stretch play. Something like:

Street: Fryatt, Jarvis, McAuley: Jones, Clunan, Parker, Blake-Tracy: Hilliard: Gash, Marriott

Lynn with the quality they have, will (and should) be dominating possession so Jarvis can move out of that CB position into midfield often. Full backs providing width, Clunan/Parker offering work rate in middle to keep ball moving and regain possession quick, with Gash and Marriot up top. Hilliard behind them in a free role, but not a conventional 'creative' number 10, but one who's work rate will be non stop in the left channel, right or around the centre, hopefully creating more space for the two strikers to do what they do best at this level hopefully, score. Hawkins should have fun coming off the bench in games when teams tire.

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2018, 01:09:04 PM »
You have missed out Henderson if you had seen him play you would not leave him out ,I would leave out Parker and Toby we need Hawkins to supply the crosses for the strikers

Stan

• "Supporters, not Customers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2018, 08:29:01 AM »
I am assuming that Marriott will play off Gash and Henderson will be a straight swap for Parker as an ACM.
Hats off to the management for these classy additions and the Chairman for backing them. Lynn are about 25/1 to win the league; might be worth a few quid with this squad I reckon.

birch95

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2018, 10:05:46 AM »
Saturdays line up was potentially the strongest team possible to date, but with marriot and Henderson included, this will be a formidable outfit. So my team from now on would be......street, mc cauley, fryatt, jones, clunan, blake-tracey, Hawkins, Henderson ,Jarvis, marriot, gash...... :cup2: :scarf:

GrahamB

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2018, 10:28:54 AM »
4 Players out on loan McQuaid,Hilliard, Stewart and Castellan

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2018, 01:27:28 PM »

kltfc media
‏ @kltfcmedia

Further to this morning's @officialKLtown press release I can confirm a full transfer of @TobyHilliard ( Toby Hilliard) to @wisbechtownfc .

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2018, 01:42:01 PM »
Couldnít agree more with these going out on loan and Toby has had a fair crack of the whip but always came up sort but should do well for Setch and he goes with my best wishes

birch95

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2018, 02:45:32 PM »
All the best to toby and his future at wisbech, always gave 100% and a local lad at that :thanks:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2018, 03:06:57 PM »
Have you sponsored any of those players MA Hill?  :dontknow:
What really falls me is that people are so clever hiding behind a name and continually calling people out for their opinions! I like real people who can discuss things face to face, please make it a prerequisite that if you join the forum your actual name is visible. Cue posters leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2018, 03:15:17 PM »
No Griss I have sponsored Frazer Blake-Tracy

Attleborough Doug

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2018, 03:42:13 PM »
Agree with m a hill about Toby   ---   shame he's gone being a local lad but he should and could have scored more goals. Similar to Dylan Edge who also didn't convert enough chances into goals.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2018, 04:59:44 PM »
In fairness Dylan Edge hasnít pulled up any trees at Step 4 Dereham.  Not sure he is even starting there.  So maybe his true level might step 5 or even 6?

T+a

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2018, 05:02:48 PM »
Maybe gash will provide you with 15+ goals like he did last season :laughcry:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2018, 07:32:34 PM »
That would please everyone T&A.  If Marriot could weigh in with his share as well then play-offs could be on.