Author Topic: Loans out.  (Read 1982 times)

jesuslinnet

• View Profile
Loans out.
« on: October 11, 2018, 10:30:32 AM »

Greg Plummer
More breaking transfer business at The Walks as the quartet of Eoin McQuaid, Matty Castellan, Nathen Stewart and Toby Hilliard leave
@officialKLtown
 on loan deals.
Both Hilliard and McQuaid have gone to
@wisbechtownfc
, Castellan to
@LowestoftTownFC
 and Stewart to
@The_Yachtsmen

Linnet1993

• View Profile
Re: Loans out.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 10:51:50 AM »
Will be interesting to see what sort of role castellan has at Lowestoft and if he is good enough at this level, Stewart for me is far to lightweight at this standard not sure if he will ever be more than a bit part player.

McQuaid and Hilliard moves both make sense.

I would think another defender would be coming thru the door, only now have 2 out and out CBs in the first team squad now?

Blue Moon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 12:12:45 PM »
I agree with you 99% there Linnet, my only doubt is, would Toby be a better impact to bring on from the bench than Limb ?
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

Dilligaf

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 12:51:19 PM »
So much for the local players then....that's 3 lynn boys out of them 4.... :dontknow: :dontknow:

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 03:18:20 PM »
Blue Moon Toby as had his chances and mostly came up short

Blue Moon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2018, 04:50:18 PM »
Only early doors I know, but he's the leading goal scorer of our "forwards"
There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2018, 05:07:33 PM »
Agree with m a hill, Toby has had his chances and is unlikely to improve, whereas Limb could progress.

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2018, 05:08:07 PM »
Only early doors I know, but he's the leading goal scorer of our "forwards"

Gash injured, Limb not loved under previous manager. Has Hilliard scores in the league this season?

T+a

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2018, 06:12:16 PM »
Hilliard has scored 3, majority of time has been used as a sub. A great impact player. Did a lot for team last season to get them where they were. 100% work rate. Totally committed. Some comments made about others on other links eg gash should have scored limb with his head down as if hed lost his dummy the people on this forum can be so two faced

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2018, 07:29:56 PM »
Think no matter what local boy Toby did he was always going to be replaced with a higher profile players.

Wish the lad well over at Wisbech and hope Setch gets the best out of him. Sometimes players have to move on to fulfill their ambitions

T+a

• Moderated
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2018, 07:31:59 PM »
Have you lot forgotten the Hereford games to name one, plus assists that have been given, what about the times Clunan/Gash/Parker  lose the ball which have been big impacts of the other teams scoring, dont see many groans about them.

Mallard Quote:
Feel sorry for Toby.  He has been hung out to dry by Simon Clark.  Ian Culverhouse certainly got the best out of him. Either as the support striker or impact from the bench.  The boy  is not a natural finisher but always runs his Conkers off and gives 110%  Can the same be said for all players this season?

J Linnett Quote:
Let's not make a young lad a scapegoat in all of this.
I may not have backed the manager and his style, but I always back our players!

I wish him all the best at Wisbech!

TDA

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2018, 08:07:04 PM »
Personally Im very sorry to see Toby go. Great lad and always put in 100% for the team. Good luck to him and thanks for what you did for Lynn.

Blue_and_Gold

• Global Moderator
  • Supporters, not Customers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2018, 10:19:57 PM »
Personally Im very sorry to see Toby go. Great lad and always put in 100% for the team. Good luck to him and thanks for what you did for Lynn.

I'll second that. Great signing for Wisbech. I'm sure he will be a massive favourite of their supporters who will appreciate the effort he puts in with a work rate second to none!

Good luck Toby.

Loughborough Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2018, 12:22:24 AM »
With Toby now gone, I cant see who weve got to come off the bench to run at tired legs.

Mick

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2018, 07:28:07 AM »
Toby Hilliard provided us all with one of the most joyful moments last season. That 90th minute winning goal vs Hereford. Shame to see him go really. What if Adam Marriott can't capture last seasons scoring form?