Author Topic: cup exit  (Read 1483 times)

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
Re: cup exit
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2018, 11:44:38 AM »
Crowd wasn't big.
However there was more than 277. I think its what you call a cup-crowd share-gate.
LUFC, are you saying that Stephen Cleeve under declared the gate so as not to give Buxton what they were due. Shock horror surely not
277 looked about right to me. These comments about under-declaring the gate are scurrilous, unsubstantiated and a slur on the club. Anyone would think that some are keen to get the club into trouble.

I actually thought there were more than the figure quoted? :dontknow:
So did I at least a hundred more
Official figures given by the club or the estimate of fans standing in the dark ... ummm ... which to trust?

Who indeed Stan, who indeed. Anyway after reading the Chairmans notes maybe best not use the ‘Trust’ word.
What did he say?

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2018, 01:38:09 PM »
Crowd wasn't big.
However there was more than 277. I think its what you call a cup-crowd share-gate.
LUFC, are you saying that Stephen Cleeve under declared the gate so as not to give Buxton what they were due. Shock horror surely not
277 looked about right to me. These comments about under-declaring the gate are scurrilous, unsubstantiated and a slur on the club. Anyone would think that some are keen to get the club into trouble.

Official figures given by the club or the estimate of fans standing in the dark ... ummm ... which to trust?

Who indeed Stan, who indeed. Anyway after reading the Chairmans notes maybe best not use the ‘Trust’ word.
What did he say?

I think the idea is to purchase a programme to swell the coffers Stan,you could probably order one online? :cheers:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2018, 01:42:27 PM »
Crowd wasn't big.

What did he say?

I think the idea is to purchase a programme to swell the coffers Stan,you could probably order one online? :cheers:
Fair point but what did the chairman say that has made Mallard question his trust?

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2018, 01:54:21 PM »
Is he referencing the Blue & Gold Trust?  That Mallard's such a tease.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2018, 02:00:08 PM »

You will have to ask Mallard, I'm sure he won't duck the question, probably something to do with bills, but I don't think he will be feeling down eider? :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2018, 02:19:44 PM »

You will have to ask Mallard, I'm sure he won't duck the question, probably something to do with bills, but I don't think he will be feeling down eider? :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
:laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2018, 03:50:36 PM »
Stan I have to admit I do like to ruffle a few feathers.  Fancy going to the game and not supporting the club in buying a programme.  I’m sure the Chairman could supply you with one Stan, should have been fair few left over.