Author Topic: 2 1/2 first team games in ......  (Read 3327 times)

Nemesis

• View Profile
Re: 2 1/2 first team games in ......
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2018, 02:05:00 PM »
To get to the eight you have to count Gaughran, Beevers and Da Rocha - maybe not "players" but on the wage bill.
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2018, 02:48:54 PM »
To get to the eight you have to count Gaughran, Beevers and Da Rocha - maybe not "players" but on the wage bill.

Gaughran played 45minutes in a pre season friendly to protect players from injury, Beevers didn’t play a meaningful minute was clearly a coach who was signed on just in case and Da Rocha asked to leave for more minutes and was a shambolic panic signing by Clark.

Really we let go of

McQuaid, Castellan and Stewart for game time
Hilliard was let go when Marriott came in
Da Rocha and Thomas left for more minutes
And Gaughran and Beevers were let go as part of the failed coaching staff

Saying we’ve let go of 8 players to ‘balance the books’ is stretching the truth to the extremes

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2018, 03:01:57 PM »
93 you are missing the point. Sam G, Beevor and Da Rocha were all on the payroll
And part of the ‘budget’ the same as the others who have left and the others who are now out on loan. Unless you are suggesting that the likes of Sam and Beevors were not receiving any payment ?

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2018, 03:14:45 PM »
93 you are missing the point. Sam G, Beevor and Da Rocha were all on the payroll
And part of the ‘budget’ the same as the others who have left and the others who are now out on loan. Unless you are suggesting that the likes of Sam and Beevors were not receiving any payment ?

No I get your point, what I’m saying is they weren’t got rid of for the reasons your claiming.

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2018, 03:51:09 PM »
93 of course they weren’t but with them and the other 5 off the payroll that should have feeed up the money for other signings. We have only signed 2, so what has happened to the surplus funds which part of of that budget ?

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2018, 04:00:50 PM »
93 of course they weren’t but with them and the other 5 off the payroll that should have feeed up the money for other signings. We have only signed 2, so what has happened to the surplus funds which part of of that budget ?

Would be foolish to spend money from the loanees as they are coming back, Hilliard and some went to Marriott, I can’t  envisage Da Rocha being on anything of note, the players Culverhouse would be looking at probably want more than him I’m guessing? I’ve already said the club want another defender to replace Thomas.

The two assistants money I would think has gone into getting Culverhouse back to the club?

I’m just speculating but makes sense to me

This is without adding Henderson to the mix

GrahamB

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2018, 04:01:09 PM »
If the "rumours" are true "the three" are on the payroll for 3 months and one is claiming unfair dismissal.So if true that's where the money is tied up. Gone but still ******* up the club

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2018, 08:17:56 PM »
News tonight that @mg_castellan ( Matt Castellan) has been recalled from his loan @ @LowestoftTownFC . Expected to be in Saturday's squad  for #Barwell

There we go

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2018, 08:26:53 PM »
News tonight that @mg_castellan ( Matt Castellan) has been recalled from his loan @ @LowestoftTownFC . Expected to be in Saturday's squad  for #Barwell

There we go

Hopefully we will still see reserve players like Frohawk still involved with the first team,only breeds confidence? :scarf: :scarf:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”