Author Topic: Programme notes  (Read 1802 times)

TonyM

• View Profile
Programme notes
« on: November 27, 2018, 01:31:55 PM »
I refrained from the debate over SC's programme notes re the Trust a couple of games back but saddened to see he went back there this weekend with more of the same nonsense.  Is there not anyone who has his ear who can let him know how damaging these attacks are for many Trust members who he does at least now acknowledge are fans of the club (as if this was some sort of surprise to him).  Now I am not saying I fully support everything the Trust board do but one thing is for sure, SC's programme notes must be one of their biggest recruiting sergeants. 

The irony is that the the final section of SC's notes go on to highlight the unfairness of the benefactor owner model and talks about clubs having to be sustainable!

Bovril

• View Profile
Re: Programme notes
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 05:36:02 PM »
I was slightly puzzled by the notes also and something about the trust not tweeting about the match sponsorship as they couldn’t as apparently blocked on Twitter as I asked them about it :banghead; so couldn’t and criticism for it one sided me thinks very strange  :red card: mr chairman

Mallard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 06:14:52 PM »
The guy is certainly a enigma.  He only seems in his element when he is using the programme to attack something or someone.  Seems it’s the Trust’s turn at the moment. 

I do wonder if he actually has any mirrors in Buxton.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 07:53:22 PM »
I was blocked for a while last week, now restored, and I believe the Trust account is still blocked.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2018, 08:02:30 PM »
I am still blocked.
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2018, 08:30:39 PM »
In the next issue. How the Trust messed up Dylan Edge's move to Dereham.    :laughcry:

m a hill

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2018, 05:48:41 PM »
Griss you need to get some clycerin suppositories they will help with your blockage

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2018, 02:34:27 PM »
and blocked again :(

Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2018, 05:11:09 PM »
What did you do?
“Once you have been in the dark you learn to appreciate everything that shines”

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2018, 05:17:00 PM »
Nothing . . . that I am aware of. Don't Tweet, don't do much on Facebook. Must be because I run a website.

MARCUS ROSE

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2018, 05:21:34 PM »
Nothing . . . that I am aware of. Don't Tweet, don't do much on Facebook. Must be because I run a website.

not just any website though Richard.