Author Topic: Rushall Olympic.  (Read 3433 times)

Paddygray

• View Profile
Re: Rushall Olympic.
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2018, 07:02:21 PM »
Disappointing attendance today?  :dontknow:
It's a week before crimbo and it was taters in the mold.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2018, 10:22:06 PM »
Disappointing attendance today?  :dontknow:
Those conditions could have killed off some of our older supporters.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2018, 08:11:56 AM »
A scrappy game in tricky conditions. Lynn stuck to their passing principles and got themselves a much needed 3 points at home.
I wonder how many of the other refs that we have had this season would have given that penalty? It was definitely a pen but that decision was the key turning point for me. Many around me calling him the best ref at The Walks this season.
What a goal from McCauley! Lynn's goal of the season so far?
So with Kettering looking vulnerable​, a good day for the Linnets and on to a tough away fixture at Biggleswade next Saturday.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2018, 08:33:54 AM »
A scrappy game in tricky conditions. Lynn stuck to their passing principles and got themselves a much needed 3 points at home.
I wonder how many of the other refs that we have had this season would have given that penalty? It was definitely a pen but that decision was the key turning point for me. Many around me calling him the best ref at The Walks this season.
What a goal from McCauley! Lynn's goal of the season so far?
So with Kettering looking vulnerable​, a good day for the Linnets and on to a tough away fixture at Biggleswade next Saturday.

Fair summary,agree with the ref,always tell a good ref when you don't really notice him. Now to go on a winning streak,I certainly did on the raffle yesterday,cheers. :cheers:
ďNo one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?Ē

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2018, 08:45:18 AM »
Thought Rushall were a good side and very dangerous on the break, and up to the penalty, which was needlessly given away, they were very much in the game.

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2018, 08:47:57 AM »
Thought Rushall were a good side and very dangerous on the break, and up to the penalty, which was needlessly given away, they were very much in the game.
Their number 7 gave Castellan a tough afternoon.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2018, 09:07:15 AM »
Their number 7 gave Castellan a tough afternoon.

Matty C had a reasonable game but was out of position a few times. However, no real howlers which is good to see.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

westlynnmike

• Mike Riggs
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2018, 09:10:35 AM »
I noticed that there was no KLTV over on the scaffold tower yesterday - mind you I would not have volunteered for that duty in the 2nd half especially.
No Plan Survives First Contact With the Opposition - Be Ready to Change Your Plan.

robbo84

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2018, 09:14:34 AM »
I think the 3-0 scoreline was perhaps harsh on Rushall, but for them it was a story of what we have been guilty of so many times this season at home. There were less chances for us than against Bedworth/Rushden/Ashton in recent games but we took them. Rushall created a lot of chances but didnít take them through a mixture of wayward shooting and some good saves from Pedro. Key moment in the game was their lad missing a one on one with Pedro to equalise, to us going straight up the other end and winning a penalty to make it 2-0 a minute before the break.

Interesting to see Kettering signing yet another forward who played yesterday, yet they are leaking an awful lot of goals of late (4 v Redditch, 3 v St Ives and another 4 v Banbury).

robbo84

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2018, 09:15:45 AM »
I noticed that there was no KLTV over on the scaffold tower yesterday - mind you I would not have volunteered for that duty in the 2nd half especially.

Daryl was at the game yesterday, but filmed from the Main Stand. Canít blame him in those conditions.

Linnet1993

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2018, 01:31:47 PM »
Have missed the last couple of home games a good win by the sounds of things. A massive next 3 for Lynn which may define the season for them.

mike20382

• Michael Robinson
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2018, 03:50:56 PM »
Griddles even won a prize in the raffle well done Grissles

You have to be in it to win it.  :laughcry:
was in it but didn't win it so that theory is out of the window