Author Topic: New Year, clean sheet.  (Read 653 times)

wixy

• Moderated
    • View Profile
New Year, clean sheet.
« on: January 01, 2019, 10:28:10 AM »
With a New Year I believe it is time to get behind our club, without talking about money, a bad Chairman etc
.We are doing well now after a bad start to the Season, a mistake was made and admitted.
As for the finances it is nothing to do with us, the Chairman spends what he believes he can, and NONE of us know about wage bills and all the other things that are talked about
Lets stamp out the monologues by the same people, if you want to be in the limelight all the time, go into politics then your egos can be satisfied.
I dont talk on here often but I do read a lot and it becomes very boreing.
COYL and a Happy New Year to everyone connected to our great club, that I have supported for 73 years.

Attleborough Doug

• View Profile
Re: New Year, clean sheet.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 10:56:44 AM »
Well said !

Dazzarugby65

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2019, 12:26:45 PM »
 :farmer:
With a New Year I believe it is time to get behind our club, without talking about money, a bad Chairman etc
.We are doing well now after a bad start to the Season, a mistake was made and admitted.
As for the finances it is nothing to do with us, the Chairman spends what he believes he can, and NONE of us know about wage bills and all the other things that are talked about
Lets stamp out the monologues by the same people, if you want to be in the limelight all the time, go into politics then your egos can be satisfied.
I dont talk on here often but I do read a lot and it becomes very boreing.
COYL and a Happy New Year to everyone connected to our great club, that I have supported for 73 years.

:farmer: A well written post that hopefully will be taken on board, but I very much doubt it.   :oldman"

bobbyskins

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2019, 03:03:06 PM »
Well said wixy

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 03:08:10 PM »
Just the start we needed to the new year,would be nice to see scores go the way of Rushden and Rushall. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
Customers,not Supporters? ;)