Author Topic: KLTTV - Half Term Report  (Read 1087 times)

KingsLynnTownTV

• View Profile
KLTTV - Half Term Report
« on: January 03, 2019, 11:29:40 AM »
Hello everyone, prior to the Leiston game this coming Saturday, we will be filming a new feature for KLTTV called the half term report. Myself and fellow Linnets fan Mark Mortimer will be outside the turnstiles between 1315-1430. We will have the camera setup, as this will be being filmed to be posted on our you tube page. We want to talk to as many Linnets fans as possible about the season so far, everyone is welcome of all ages, we don’t mind what you want to talk about regarding the linnets, we will happily discuss it. You can speak alone or as a small group. We look forward to seeing you Saturday.

Thank you

Daryl Bennett
KLTTV

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
Re: KLTTV - Half Term Report
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 12:48:22 PM »
Are you doing a feature on Alex Street? Apparently it's his 400th appearance this Saturday.

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 02:26:59 PM »
Best I get there early then,will Stan be unmasked? :dontknow:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 04:44:32 PM »
There's as much chance of me being "unmasked"  Griss as there is of you understanding the club's attendance figures so that's a big fat zero then :bath: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Grissles Oleary

• John Flanagan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2019, 04:49:31 PM »
There's as much chance of me being "unmasked"  Griss as there is of you understanding the club's attendance figures so that's a big fat zero then :bath: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

You just carry on hiding Stan,keep up the good work with the programme notes. :countingmoney: :countingmoney: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

Stan

• Gary Brown
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2019, 06:27:36 PM »

You just carry on hiding Stan,keep up the good work with the programme notes. :countingmoney: :countingmoney: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:
Well, I'm in good company then.

KingsLynnTownTV

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2019, 09:08:27 AM »
Please note the filming location has now changed, we will now be filming at the opposite end of the ground near the main bar. We shall be filming from gates open up until about 14:40. See you in a few hours.